Africa Call of the wild - New Reserve

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Zaggidk
Tracker

Re: Africa Call of the wild - New Reserve

Post by Zaggidk »

Flinter and I give our suggestions on what you need to bring of weapons for Vurhonga.

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

unless we know at launch just have to try some weapons see what works.its unknown like some of your guesses in the video.carry a bow your covered regardless :lol:
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Zaggidk wrote:Flinter and I give our suggestions on what you need to bring of weapons for Vurhonga.

I'm going to try the .470 Nitro Express on one of them Springboks. That'll teach the lot of em to quit hoppin around so much! ;) :shock: :twisted:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

new trailer for africa is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... gJFIC_qb_k

best trailer i ever seen for a theHunter product. simply amazing work ! well done. ;)
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

HOLY GOD..... This looks amazing..... I have been to South Africa and that trailer brings back memories. AND A RESERVE IN AFRICA CAN BE DONE WITHOUT ELEPHANTS !!!
Now for a classic africa ;-)
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

stunning.... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

ronMctube wrote:new trailer for africa is out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... gJFIC_qb_k

best trailer i ever seen for a theHunter product. simply amazing work ! well done. ;)

Trailer is nicely done. The Reserve itself looks cool. Species are okayish i guess. I liked the Medved Trailer a lot more. That one gave me goosebumps - music and the way it was edited were perfect. Still looking forward to give this a try.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

on steam it states it will be released Aug. 30th.....
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

Guys, one stupid question. I haven't been playing COTW lately, but is it still the same when you change the reserve in sp you loose all your progress? How does it work these days? I started Africa and I am playing all over again. What if I choose to play in another reserve?

BTW, played for couple of hours, very nice..my screen is screaming of all the graphic content stuffed in there but I will manage somehow.
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Ludante wrote:Guys, one stupid question. I haven't been playing COTW lately, but is it still the same when you change the reserve in sp you loose all your progress? How does it work these days? I started Africa and I am playing all over again. What if I choose to play in another reserve?

BTW, played for couple of hours, very nice..my screen is screaming of all the graphic content stuffed in there but I will manage somehow.

U never lost all your progress after changing a reserve in singleplayer. All the reserves have their own storyline, main and subquests,outsposts and so on to explore and finish. U can change the reserve on the fly , ofc if u havent progressed in that reserve before u have to unlock travel via outposts and story missions and all the other stuff through progression. Everything including your character tho is permanent - every piece of equipment unlocked through playing, every purchased weapon,caller and so on will always be available to u in any reserve. U can access all your equipment at every locker in every reserve at all times. Your character progression including level ups and perks is also permanent and never bound to any reserve.
This has been the same since release.

Multiplayer if i remember right is bound to the hosts map. If u travel to an outpost there that u havent unlocked for yourself in singleplayer it wont be unlocked in singleplayer. Everything done on the hosts map stays on the hosts map. Aside from money and experience gathered or permanent purchases including equipment. But Map/Reserve Progress wont carry over from host to your own. Progress on the Map and so on in MP only gets saved for you when u are hosting.
I havent played MP in quite a while tho. Maybe they changed this - Maybe someone more active in CotW knows.
Last edited by D3AKUs on August 30th, 2018, 3:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”