Questions.....

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Re: Questions.....

Post by outrider »

i have noticed the decline in players in the 'Classic' as well as the decline in people in the forum..you use to see 100+ in the forum, now you see about 30 or 40... i can just play COTW on my (now) low end machine. with fps in the low 20's, i get a little lagging from time to time. hopefully a newer video card will help... but, i enjoy them both...if they could put the best part of the Classic and the best part of the COTW into one game, they would really have something going...
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

ooops, i have another question......in the COTW, when a animal calls do the distance between the 'sound wave' mean anything ?. some times the waves are close together and sometime theres more distance between them.. "((.))"...."((......))"

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

outrider wrote:ooops, i have another question......in the COTW, when a animal calls do the distance between the 'sound wave' mean anything ?. some times the waves are close together and sometime theres more distance between them.. "((.))"...."((......))"
It refers to the distance between you and the animal. The smaller it is, the more the animal is away
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

fantamichele wrote:
outrider wrote:ooops, i have another question......in the COTW, when a animal calls do the distance between the 'sound wave' mean anything ?. some times the waves are close together and sometime theres more distance between them.. "((.))"...."((......))"
It refers to the distance between you and the animal. The smaller it is, the more the animal is away

thanks, i was thinking that....just didn't know which was which.... :D

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

another question, guys..........on a hunt the other day, i was walking along hunting. i got a call from a WT. it was a warning call and was close. i used the bleat caller and moved to the side for a better view. at a point, i pressed left Ctrl to crouch down. when i did the screen went to a red screen. and i heard a groan, my life line showed about half life....what happened ?...in a night hunt today, about the same thing happened when i pressed the left Ctrl. only this time i guess i was killed. the screen turn red, my avatar went flying through the air after a minute the screen went black and i appeared at my starting point..what happened ?

SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

1st time you were attacked & survived, 2nd you died.

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

SoftShoe wrote:1st time you were attacked & survived, 2nd you died.
that's what i thought. but the first time i was able to look around and saw nothing. there were no other animal around. there was no sound from another animal. the second time the controls were locked out...i was just in a hunt and got kill by a bear. and i had shot it three times at three different locations on the map..it managed to attack me twice...

outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

again i lost half life by crouching down......are there snake in this game ?......................

chewik
Outfitter

Post by chewik »

no snakes, but it happened to mee too, several times. I was hurt or killed from unknown reason, especially in bushes. maybe there was some animal too, I haven't seen.
outrider
Champion Hunter

Post by outrider »

chewik wrote:no snakes, but it happened to mee too, several times. I was hurt or killed from unknown reason, especially in bushes. maybe there was some animal too, I haven't seen.

haven't seen...haven't heard...................mmmm, must be a murderous"GHOST".. :o ...................................... :lol:

i wish someone who knows, would be kind and enlighten us...... :D

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”