Sale on Steam!

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Sale on Steam!

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Just in case you missed it: Call of the Wild and the DLCs are 33% off on Steam until Friday 1900 CEST. Get the game for 19.99 €, the ATVs for 2.67 € and the tent and ground blinds DLC for 2.87 €.

It might be a good time to grab it if you don't have it already and planned to buy it at some point.
Image Image Image
Makaan
Scout

Re: Sale on Steam!

Post by Makaan »

Cannot find details what is included in tents & blinds DLC, mayby sombudy already have it and can inform - how many tents and blinds (or mayby only one tent and one blind)?
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Makaan wrote:Cannot find details what is included in tents & blinds DLC, mayby sombudy already have it and can inform - how many tents and blinds (or mayby only one tent and one blind)?
You just unlock tents and blinds within the game. You can then buy these items with in-game money.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Makaan wrote:Cannot find details what is included in tents & blinds DLC, mayby sombudy already have it and can inform - how many tents and blinds (or mayby only one tent and one blind)?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you'll get one tent and one blind instantly with the DLC and you can buy 2 or 3 additional of each with in-game money.
Image Image Image
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

Hmm... I see or ... rather not see .... so to get maximal quantity of tents (16) - need to buy tents and blinds DLC few times?

DLC descriptoin missing detailed informations what is included.

thanks for info,
Makaan
Scout

Post by Makaan »

HooCairs wrote:
You just unlock tents and blinds within the game. You can then buy these items with in-game money.
Do not read your post previously... now is clear to me , thanks for clarify

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”