Loving the ATV!

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
SoldierofGod
Tracker

Loving the ATV!

Post by SoldierofGod »

The ATV is so much fun to ride around on the trails. And its nice to be able to explore the beautiful scenery much easier.

I am really enjoying this game. I love how I can see a field way in the distance and glass it out. And many times I spot a herd of deer, elk, moose etc. And since they released that awesome trophy range I have been able to practice and make very long shots on animals.

There are bugs occasionally, but nothing that has bothered me much. Also it is kind of expected to see bugs with all that is going on in this game. The maps are massive, the graphics are amazing, animations are great, models look great, weather effects are great, and now put in an ATV you can zoom around in passing herds of deer, its surprising that it runs so smooth.

Anyone else having a blast especially that they released the ATV?
PardalAlgarve
Tracker

Re: Loving the ATV!

Post by PardalAlgarve »

Yes, it's like a new game, much more exciting. I just get annoyed too much with multiplayer because every like second, I play I see a bug.
SoldierofGod
Tracker

Post by SoldierofGod »

I have yet to try multiplayer. But I plan to try it and host a game when I have most things unlocked. Bummer to hear about the bugs on it though. For now I will just enjoy single player.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Just tried it out and it´s nice. I don´t agree about it starting to burn whenever it hits water and durability seem to be soso but it´s really cool. They could increase the inventory space when using it so you can use it to stash things in it.

Biggest misstake is it don´t even have a simple gps so you can see where you should be heading. Instead of just figuring I need to go southwest and then I need to stop get out of the car after a while to see how much I have left and how much I deviated. Get into the map then hit escape on my keyboard (use a keyboard replacement with no escape key). It totally go against the purpose of the atw to make travel smoother. Allowing to use the pistol while driving and all guns while stationary I can´t see how it totally breaks the game. The spook factor seem to be large enough. Yet to spot a single animal driving it. Not that I driven all that much yet ;).

Speaking of that an ability to shut the motor down you can at least go stealthy on downhills ;)

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”