Community Challenge - reveal the picture by kill volume - sounds familiar....

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Djehmli
Tracker

Community Challenge - reveal the picture by kill volume - sounds familiar....

Postby Djehmli » May 18th, 2017, 9:46 am

Showed up in my tracker this morning:

http://steamcommunity.com/games/518790/ ... 1454682967

Hello Hunters,

The Hirschfelden reserve warden Conni has sent us this mysterious pixelated image. Conni said that, starting from 6 PM CEST on the 17th of May, for every 300.000 combined harvest points achieved in theHunter: Call of the Wild she will make the picture a little less pixelated in order to reveal what’s hidden below. Once the total sum reaches 12 Million combined harvest score points, the picture will be fully visible. Please remember that ethical hunting and clean shots will contribute more to this competition, since the harvest score is directly tied to it.

Trophy Room for COTW too?
Spoiler:

krokenosterfant
Scout

Re: Community Challenge - reveal the picture by kill volume - sounds familiar....

Postby krokenosterfant » May 18th, 2017, 3:55 pm

Lol
AmbushPredator
Scout

Re: Community Challenge - reveal the picture by kill volume - sounds familiar....

Postby AmbushPredator » May 20th, 2017, 7:51 am

No, won't be a trophy room. Might be a new species!

Whatever it is, it'll take a while, as I suppose everyone's filling their new Trophy Cabins in THC..
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Postby ehr_kimahn » May 24th, 2017, 2:34 am

I hope is not a new DLC. Lot of bug must be fixed before for the game become playable.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Postby Tanngnjostr » May 24th, 2017, 4:10 am

I think they already revealed that it's a rifle range on Hirschfelden that will come as free content.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”