Fallow Deer photoshoot mission

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
knott
Outfitter

Fallow Deer photoshoot mission

Post by knott »

Another mission I got stuck with. I have so far not being able to spot a fallow deer above level 4. The highest rated Fallow deer I downed was 182 but it appear not to be highly enough rated for that mission or I am still struggling with the camera. Is there 200+ I need?
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Re: Fallow Deer photoshoot mission

Post by DonderDeer »

I have also been unable to complete this mission. I've harvested high levels of every other species, but can't find a single fallow above level 4 to take a picture of.

Meanwhile my friend sees them all the time. Wonder if something's amiss.
homk
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Your friend is trolling you :D

I have not activelly gone after them but I take what comes and every opportunity I try to stalk them. I think I have shot about 300 pictures of fallow so far both living and dead. But I suspect only living counts. I have seen level 7 red deer and black bears for example wonder if fallow also go to 7 or if there is some legendary 8th out there.
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

I am not trolling Donder. ;) I even have a screenshot (albeit a poor shot) of the deer that completed that mission on my steam screenshots page. So there. ;)

And yes, only living counts.
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Do you remember level and trophy score?
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

Sadly I do not. :( It was either a 4 or 5; I think it was a 5.
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

This is just impossible. As of late a gold red deer is also impossible. I got two or three when it didn´t count for anything but now spent weeks and no luck. Who said this game was arcade :D.

There is at least level 9 red deer apparently. Now I wonder if I haven´t got one of those when not knowing how rare they are? Can you see it in the history?

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”