[MISSION ERROR] BHANDARI - STOP THE DISEASE

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Riskz

[MISSION ERROR] BHANDARI - STOP THE DISEASE

Post by Riskz »

When you harvest the 2 bisons in Ernsdorf for this mission they do not count as a harvest on your hunting profile, is it an error?
knott
Outfitter

Re: [MISSION ERROR] BHANDARI - STOP THE DISEASE

Post by knott »

Is it the second mission? They didn´t run outside the reserve limits when you harvested them?
TundraPuppy
Outfitter

Post by TundraPuppy »

Because they are spawned by the game purposefully for the purposes of that particular mission, they may not be counted. Just a suspicion.
Am I doing a good job? I thrive on feedback! Please PM me, or my bosses Alena Rybik or Tod1d with comments, criticisms, or accolades!
Riskz

Post by Riskz »

knott wrote:Is it the second mission? They didn´t run outside the reserve limits when you harvested them?
No, they died pretty quickly, definetly in the reserve.
TundraPuppy wrote:Because they are spawned by the game purposefully for the purposes of that particular mission, they may not be counted. Just a suspicion.
Yeah, that is my suspucion too. Since they are there only for the mission they might not count as a harves.

Thanks for you answers guys.

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”