The Hunter CotW still Alpha

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: The Hunter CotW still Alpha

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Eggenberg wrote:
Hawkeye wrote: It's okay to refer to the Steam Forum.
I know, I was just being a smartarse :D
Don't mind Hawkeye, Egg Man. He's too serious for his own good lol. He's that guy in the room that when someone makes a joke, he'll give the scientific reasons why it's not possible while every one else is laughing at said joke :P
Doctor_Schuh
Spotter

Post by Doctor_Schuh »

I will go back to classic. The important thing right now, this game is so boring for us in multiplayer...Always do the same competition 1/6, nothing to share, no opportunity to do the missions. Maybe CotW should be for singleplayer only, because of classic. But than don´t include a MP opportunity. This is alpha for me.

Always go to desktop to change the game, if you open the map, the map randomly zoomed and located, frame drops when you use your huntermate, the behavior of the animals (no hunting pressure for example) and other things i forgot to wrote do the rest for us.

For us it makes no fun atm.

And we can´t share the opinion that the developer do a impressive job (before and after release).

CatchU
Tracker

Post by CatchU »

It is also boring in single player. You get a warning call as a direction marker, stalk there and take a shot.
If you scare an animal away don't worry to much - it will not flee so far and will give you some warning call hints as well.

And there is also absolutely no motivation to search a nice trophy animal because it doesn't matter. Just shoot what you see. That's it.

I didn't have nearly such good hunts like in the classic yet and I doubt that I will have one...
It is a shame that COTW is SO arcadish.

Gesendet von meinem LG-H525n mit Tapatalk

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”