TheHunter (classic) players What is your appreciation of this new game ?

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss theHunter: Call of the Wild among themselves. The official theHunter: Call of the Wild forum can be found on Steam, here: http://steamcommunity.com/app/518790/discussions/
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: TheHunter (classic) players What is your appreciation of this new game ?

Post by Fletchette »

knott wrote:Wow and I thought cinema here is expensive. Around 18$ or 23$ with snacks. But yeah I run 200h so far divide that by 40$ the Hunter costs over here
I assume he's talking about 2 or more people. Movie ticket prices here in the U.S. are usually in the $8-$14 dollar range depending on the area, and whether it's for a child, adult, or senior ticket. Children and seniors usually get a discount. Average adult ticket price is probably about $10 across the country.
Personal Bests...
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

2 persons, tickets (around 12eu each) + popcorn (2 x 5eu) + 6-8 beer (each 4eu) = 50-66 euro

+ costs for a nice dinner

Dinner + cinema means together around 100-140eu for two persons, its ok for a nice evening.
Now offline. Forever.
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Ok then you need to count two cotw licenses food to go with it as well as its hard to hunt two guys on same computer.
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

\m/ wrote:2 persons, tickets (around 12eu each) + popcorn (2 x 5eu) + 6-8 beer (each 4eu) = 50-66 euro

Dinner + cinema means together around 100-140eu for two persons, its ok for a nice evening.

Beer!!! In the cinema!!!! Oh man I wish we had some of the EU laws/traditions
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Cartoon Head wrote:
\m/ wrote:2 persons, tickets (around 12eu each) + popcorn (2 x 5eu) + 6-8 beer (each 4eu) = 50-66 euro

Beer!!! In the cinema!!!! Oh man I wish we had some of the EU laws/traditions
I live in Beermany ..uhm Germany, thats normal. If its a movie with long playing time there is most times a break at which some personal sells popcorn/ice/beer.
knott wrote:Ok then you need to count two cotw licenses food to go with it as well as its hard to hunt two guys on same computer.
100-140:2=50-70

..but doesnt matter, the few bucks for cotw are ok for the hours of gaming which you get - even if you dont really like cotw ..like me.
Now offline. Forever.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Cartoon Head wrote:Beer!!! In the cinema!!!! Oh man I wish we had some of the EU laws/traditions
When I lived in England I used to get beer in the cinema! If I recall, the Odeon cinemas have lounges where you sit in a reclining leather chair rather than a regular cinema seast, and you can order beer, wine, and food and they bring it to you. You should check it out, unless all that changed in the last few years.
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

caledonianblues wrote:
Cartoon Head wrote:Beer!!! In the cinema!!!! Oh man I wish we had some of the EU laws/traditions
When I lived in England I used to get beer in the cinema! If I recall, the Odeon cinemas have lounges where you sit in a reclining leather chair rather than a regular cinema seast, and you can order beer, wine, and food and they bring it to you. You should check it out, unless all that changed in the last few years.
Really? I go to to the cinema often and never seen a beer being drunk whilst the film is on, my local cinema even shut down the bar you could get a drink at so they had more room for posters.

We haven't had an Odeon in Leeds though for 15-20 years.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Cartoon Head wrote:Really? I go to to the cinema often and never seen a beer being drunk whilst the film is on, my local cinema even shut down the bar you could get a drink at so they had more room for posters.
http://www.odeon.co.uk/thelounge/
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Post by Cartoon Head »

Hell nah, I aint going to Bradford, I don't even drink anyway :D
knott
Outfitter

Post by knott »

Now with patch 1.5 no more animals stuck in the scenery. In a way it make it less fun but certainly more serious :). I am still really missing a shooting range. Is the .44 ballistics the same as in the Hunter Classic? Then I could get some use of Classic again.

There is a lot of really tough missions. 240h I think I may completed all story misisons at hirsch but there is a lot of tough side missions left that I have not done in weeks. Though I haven´t gone all in on them either but I have no idea how I am supposed to get 4 roe deers at spreeberg castle and get a gold one where there never ever is one? Just one example. Has anybody done that? At Layton I have not photographed the bears yet but I recon it´s more then 1000h to complete all missions. The one that completes them all first without resorting to cheats should get some real reward :D

Return to “theHunter: Call of the Wild”