A dog to simple look cool

Share your dog-related ideas and suggestions here
insub
Hunter

Re: A dog to simple look cool

Post by insub »

DonderDeer wrote:But here's the thing. Whether I have a dog or not doesn't affect you. Whether they would make a dog that could make them a lot of money WOULD affect you, because they'd have the money to develop other things (that you potentially would want to purchase) at the "cheap" cost of building a ai-stupid dog (the groundwork of which is already done).

100% of people are never going to agree on every little thing they might develop. Let's not get personal/heated.
anything they would take time away from to work on the stupid-a.i does effect me because its less time they have to do the things i want done. i think you are greatly exaggerating the amount of money they would make from a useless dog. you want all the joys of hunting with a dog and none of the draw back... you want to hunt with a dog do it... you can buy one on the store already. they made them, just know that it will affect the way the animals around you act... AS IT SHOULD
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

Actually the draw back is being that the dog doesn't help you hunt and still costs me, the consumer, money to purchase it (the dogs currently being developed will each have a different coded "job", like retrieving and tracking). I can't recall a single time my real dog spoiled my hunt by running around acting crazy like an idiot like the current ones do.

You don't want a cosmetic dog? That's fine. Moan about the cosmetic gun reskins, the cosmetic clothes, the cosmetic mustaches, the cosmetic item model changes like the trapper tent and the wooden tower too.
homk
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Sooooo, Donder, how's that new laptop working out? :D
Personal Bests...
insub
Hunter

Post by insub »

DonderDeer wrote:Actually the draw back is being that the dog doesn't help you hunt and still costs me, the consumer, money to purchase it (the dogs currently being developed will each have a different coded "job", like retrieving and tracking). I can't recall a single time my real dog spoiled my hunt by running around acting crazy like an idiot like the current ones do.

You don't want a cosmetic dog? That's fine. Moan about the cosmetic gun reskins, the cosmetic clothes, the cosmetic mustaches, the cosmetic item model changes like the trapper tent and the wooden tower too.

im not moaning about that stuff man i just dont buy it lol... im not trying to get personal, i just have a strong opinion on the subject and im also trying to mix in some humor ;)
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

Fletchette wrote:Sooooo, Donder, how's that new laptop working out? :D
Stunning, Fletch.
homk
insub
Hunter

Post by insub »

i just think bringing a dog on a hunt should come with some draw back to it if the dog is not a hunting dog... or a dog not trained to hunt what ever you are hunting. if your dog can sit there not make noise and not chase a deer it can see then you sir have a much better dog than i... mine would at least bark at a bear, a deer, a rabbit, a coyote, a fox, a pig, a boar and other people lol

nothing against you wanting a dog to hunt with i just think they already made them the way they should be for the game :)
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

That's cool, and your opinion isn't being challenged. But I also have my own opinion.

Personally I don't see a point in the sunglasses if they don't even work, so we can probably agree on one thing.
homk
insub
Hunter

Post by insub »

DonderDeer wrote:That's cool, and your opinion isn't being challenged. But I also have my own opinion.

Personally I don't see a point in the sunglasses if they don't even work, so we can probably agree on one thing.
the sunglasses not doing anything is for sure stupid as hell... they should at least let you see better somehow in the middle of the day, reduce glare idk.. i know i dont own sunglasses hahaha

Return to “Dog suggestions”