Dog position when player running

Share your dog-related ideas and suggestions here
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Dog position when player running

Post by gas56 »

Best0hunter wrote:but why u are running ,in hunt game u never want to run so u dont spook the animal , ur dog only run crazy if u run and as u go higher in lvl ur dog learn to stalk after u if u croush, it happen sometime to dogs run between the legs but i like how they do it like in irl the dog run forward in zic zac mode so he dont go so far from u .but well see how he act at lvl 50.
Some people have different ways of hunting, Running is an option, to use or not use as the player deems fit.
To Each their Own Way ;)
Esoluna

Post by Esoluna »

I thought it was only me having that problem. So annoying trying to run and I keep tripping over Frank. Most the time I'm leaving the dog behind now because of this. Lv19 heal frank, heal. Oh no! cliff, frrrrrraaaannkk. *Splat*
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

Sylirian wrote:Hi all,

My dog is level 19, and when I run, it is always in my legs. It makes a short sprint and then slows and comes to my height. So I have to constantly perform maneuvers to avoid it. Maybe he should do run alongside the player.

It would be nice if they would stay behind you if you're running, but it doesn't really impede you that I can tell, and it's not like you're going to actually trip over or step on him ;-)
Thanks, ~Jeff

Return to “Dog suggestions”