Hunting dogs [ideas]

Share your dog-related ideas and suggestions here
HunterVK
Scout

Re: Hunting dogs

Post by HunterVK »

Fletchette wrote:Image

Starring: Excalibur, Blade, Saber, Dagger, and Razor.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice 1 ....
FatMountainbear
Hunter

Post by FatMountainbear »

Your idea is very good and not so complicated, i do like it, so +1 ;)

I would like to c the german hunting Terrier (Deutscher Jagdterrier) i.e. it is my prefered hunting dog, the labrador, Bayerischer Gebirgsschweisshund...

As others mentioned it before, it would be simply cool to have the german shepperd ingame, because i do have one and this dogs r my big love.
JJ530

Post by JJ530 »

I think it would be great to have all sorts of breeds in the game. I think that black, yellow, and chocolate labs are a must for me though. Complete waterfowl freak here :D :D :D
Rumplymaple

Post by Rumplymaple »

I would love having a German Shepard and a Labrador at my side on every hunt I go. Never loose another animal again and harvest each animal shot. I love this idea so much. I just hope like crazy someone from EW is reading this. Yes I know each suggestion cannot be included in the game, but if you have ever hunted then you know what a pleasure a hunting dog is. The training aspect is fantastic. Maybe one can record your own set of whistling that lets the dog know what to do. My dogs at home are not used for hunting but like a sheep dog certain whistles mean different commands and they obey accordingly. My dogs are - (were German Shepard), Labrador, Border Collie and Daschunds.
Please EW pretty please with a cherry on top
Countryhunter7
Tracker

Post by Countryhunter7 »

I'm calling it now, Hunting Dogs, will be added in the next few months!! ;)
JJ530

Post by JJ530 »

I agree with how much they add to the hunt. I have two labs one in the process of training, and it is amazing at how much training him bonds us. The aspect of training advancing the dogs ability in the field is an idea that I would much enjoy along with certain commands created by the user, like my dog's command for 'lay down' is 'charge'. I would love to be able to make my own commands. And like the more you train not only does the dog perform better but it unlocks new commands. Thanks for the support on this one guys
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

having had a few i would personally like jack russels and lurcher added.

rabbit hare hunting could be great fun.
RLhunter
Spotter

Post by RLhunter »

I feel that 3000-5000 em$ is simply too much. I mean, the most expensive weapons in game cost 1000 em$ so making the dog cost 3-5 times more than that is unrealistic. Around 800 em$ would be suitable imo. I like the other things you mentioned and I really hope that they will develop more breeds and dogs for different types of hunting, dogs for driving pigs and deer or moose dogs would be amazing, for me atleast.
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

alena said that they will implement more dog breeds if the labrador is a hit. i think that these other species will most probably have a different use.

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
FunkyFlip
Hunter

Post by FunkyFlip »

i hope that the dogs will make it easier for us not harder . i hope they will also not add every little thing and make us pay hundreads for it ! everything should have a price . i mean 3000 to 5000 ems is just too much for one item ! jack russel for foxes and pheasants !!!!

Return to “Dog suggestions”