Posing your pooch in trophy shots

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
atc86
Tracker

Posing your pooch in trophy shots

Post by atc86 »

Is there any way to make the dog sit or lay down during a trophy shot? If I tell him to sit or lay down prior to taking the shot he just get's up again.

If I wait long enough he will eventually sit but I've seen me waiting like 5 mins just for him to sit.
xOEDragonx

Re: Posing your pooch in trophy shots

Post by xOEDragonx »

Yes, you can tell the dog to sit or lay down in the picture. I believe it's the Q/E keys by default that cycle the dog poses but don't quote me on that. There is something that pops up during the trophy shot on the bottom that says "press (letter key - can't remember which) for help" and clicking that button will make all of the key bindings pop up so you can see there how to change the dog pose.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

xOEDragonx wrote:Yes, you can tell the dog to sit or lay down in the picture. I believe it's the Q/E keys by default that cycle the dog poses but don't quote me on that. There is something that pops up during the trophy shot on the bottom that says "press (letter key - can't remember which) for help" and clicking that button will make all of the key bindings pop up so you can see there how to change the dog pose.
W stands him up, S puts him down. Maybe my settings are all switched, but that's how it works for me.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

What really? all this time i took my ts with my dog wishing the fellow sit, but in the end was "oh well do as you want", now finally can make a better ts with the dog, thanks for this tip. :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Kennel”