Dog Name

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Dog Name

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
lazygirl5 wrote:What about Frenkie? German name for german dog? 8-)
I do know absolutely no German whose name is "Frenkie". And I know some Germans... ;)

Frenkie is a version of Frank which is most definitely German. Just because you have never met a German named Frenkie does not mean that none exist. :?

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

XxStrong1xX wrote:Frenkie is a version of Frank which is most definitely German. Just because you have never met a German named Frenkie does not mean that none exist. :?
Frank is a common German name, definitely. And of course nowadays people are creative with names and they do exist in almost every variation, but I've never ever heard about "Frenkie". So while I'm not questioning whether some person in this world might go by the name of "Frenkie", you can believe me that it's not a common German name and way of spelling it that doesn't even barely look like German.

But it's a Bosnian rapper!
Image Image Image
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Tanngnjostr wrote:But it's a Bosnian rapper!
As well as a Dutch soccer player. :)

But if my lady says it's a German dog name, then it is :D :D :D

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

XxStrong1xX wrote:But if my lady says it's a German dog name, then it is :D :D :D
I didn't know it was your lady. I'll rest my case then - definitely a nice name for a German dog! ;) :lol:
Image Image Image
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

I didn't know it was your lady. I'll rest my case then - definitely a nice name for a German dog! ;) :lol:[/quote]

Smart man! :lol: Thanks!

Magnificent
Tracker

Post by Magnificent »

well due to the lack of effort, from forum people, it came down to two names, both i liked dont get me wrong....but i decided on Askim, its actually a nice name behind the laughable factor! Jimbo PM me when your on, i will set up a hunt you can join and take care of the gift....mmmkay..
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Magnificent wrote:well due to the lack of effort, from forum people, it came down to two names, both i liked dont get me wrong....but i decided on Askim, its actually a nice name behind the laughable factor! Jimbo PM me when your on, i will set up a hunt you can join and take care of the gift....mmmkay..
Thanks very kindly, Magnificent! Glad to be of help. I'll PM you today sir. :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

A buddy of mine had a pit mix (total couch potato) with the cutest name- 3 syllables - Say it fast as one word and it's cool! I'll sound it out for you- "dee-Oh-gee" ~ it's spelled dog - like it should be spelled Diogee -
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Kennel”