German pointer and deer?

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
strandjutter
Scout

Re: German pointer and deer?

Post by strandjutter »

There's one thing i can not find in the wiki. how can it be that my dog ( lvl 16) does not respond on the command to point for "foxes/coyotes" if his stamina is at 150% or lower ?
I can still sent him off for birds and rabbits but not for foxes/coyote. Maybe i missed readding something in the Wiki becouse of the language barier :-)

Sp3aker

Post by Sp3aker »

strandjutter wrote:There's one thing i can not find in the wiki. how can it be that my dog ( lvl 16) does not respond on the command to point for "foxes/coyotes" if his stamina is at 150% or lower ?
I can still sent him off for birds and rabbits but not for foxes/coyote. Maybe i missed readding something in the Wiki becouse of the language barier :-)
It might have been fixed but from what I was reading, you cannot do the coyote/fox command while crouching. You must be standing to give the command. It's probably a bug as no other dog has this issue(afaik) so fingers crossed it gets fixed.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Sp3aker wrote: It's probably a bug as no other dog has this issue(afaik)
It is a bug because the other dogs hav e it, too ;)
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov

Return to “Kennel”