Pointer dog lose stamina too fast

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
Pittie
Hunter

Pointer dog lose stamina too fast

Post by Pittie »

Yesterday night my dog (Level 10) had a Stamina of 0%. Today in the morning, about 3 hours RT later, he had 100%. Then I let him search for Ptarmigans on Timbergold. A few minutes later, while his first search, he was again at 0% and stop searching. Now I have to wait again many hours to restore his Stamina. Sorry, but such dog is useless for me.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Re: Pointer dog lose stamina too fast

Post by TheSheWolf »

They are getting to Drained far too quickly, imo. A proper working dog can work all day and still have energy left over.

Mine was fully Drained after one hunt. It might call for a bug report; I doubt this is intentional.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I have found that they can't find ptarmigan and when set to task to find them they are fully drained within one hour. Or at least mine is.
Spoiler:
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Our dogs are still low level. I'm sure the stamina will improve once they're a much higher level. My level 43 hound stays refreshed forever. I can't remember the last time I saw anything less than that. Work with your dog and give it some time.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Seifer wrote:Our dogs are still low level. I'm sure the stamina will improve once they're a much higher level. My level 43 hound stays refreshed forever. I can't remember the last time I saw anything less than that. Work with your dog and give it some time.
My Retriever and Hound are always refreshed, and have never had this problem. The pointer drains out very, very, very fast comparatively. I don't think it was deliberate, I think it's a bug.
INSANEPAPPY60
Outfitter

Post by INSANEPAPPY60 »

Stamina needs improved on the Pointer...…..This is a Game Buster when trying to hunt with this dog....Please fix ASAP!
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

I'm noticing it -recovers- very quickly as well, though. It drains when it's tracking/pointing, and refills when it isn't.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Actually, the stamina system in itself is -and always has been- pointless.

It doesn't add to immersion, it doesn't prevent excessive hunting with the dog, it doen't counterbalance an advantage, it's just plain useless. So please remove it already, will you?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

remove the stamina at all
Mashuu
Hunter

Post by Mashuu »

Wait wait wait.

The dog has stamina and it has to recharge over real time? Is this a mobile game now?

Return to “Kennel”