Witch dog shloud i buy?

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Witch dog shloud i buy?

Post by Fletchette »

flinter is the best wrote:Gas56 seems to be the kind of person that looks every singe word under a microscope even if he understands it :D
Well, to be fair, your thread subject only has 5 words, and 3 of them have a problem... :ugeek:
Personal Bests...
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

SoftShoe wrote:Get the purdy one.
Mine is the most sound advice thus far :P :lol:

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Fletchette wrote:
flinter is the best wrote:Gas56 seems to be the kind of person that looks every singe word under a microscope even if he understands it :D
Well, to be fair, your thread subject only has 5 words, and 3 of them have a problem... :ugeek:
Before there was one comment made, I really had to suppress an urge to write: "get the one with the pointiest hat and biggest broom." :lol: But I'm not like that. :P

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Gonetae
Tracker

Post by Gonetae »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Fletchette wrote:
Before there was one comment made, I really had to suppress an urge to write: "get the one with the pointiest hat and biggest broom." :lol: But I'm not like that. :P
heh made me chuckle anyway, :D
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
Fletchette wrote:
hahahhaahahhahha
Nathan22Outdoors
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Please forgive my comic side Flinter.... sorry I couldn't resist it.... and I did leave the "Shloud" side out!
And I also did give you an opinion of what dog you should buy............ :)
but I really don't know how you came to a conclusion like that,...
I don't even own a microscope.................. anymore!
GoldenEagle1
Scout

Post by GoldenEagle1 »

get the retriver is a must for long shot geese and ducks , the scentdog is useless at the moment he need to find big game like bear moose , elk and make some use of it like the pointer dog not only find the blood track,

the pointer dog seem to be an intressted dog but i like to see different color of it soon and he is limeted to small game up to deer family , i would like to see the scent dog upgrade to find big game too , bears , moose, elk too and give us a warning.

Return to “Kennel”