I really want a dog in this game but..

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
strandjutter
Scout

Re: I really want a dog in this game but..

Post by strandjutter »

Tanngnjostr wrote:See, now you can get your dog! :)

Though it's a pity that the tent sales were advertised "until December 26th" (iirc) and are gone already. I intended to buy some later tonight, after all the Christmas festivities, but now I won't. :( Had I known that the tent sale wouldn't last the whole day, I would've bought them yesterday.
Nothing spanish to me !!

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

strandjutter wrote:Nothing spanish to me !!
Well, of course it's a matter of interpretation. But in the past "until MM/DD/YY" meant that the sale was still live at the date mentioned. Nothing to be too upset about of course. If I really need a tent, I'll be buy one - sales or not! :)
Image Image Image
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Tanngnjostr wrote:See, now you can get your dog! :)

Though it's a pity that the tent sales were advertised "until December 26th" (iirc) and are gone already. I intended to buy some later tonight, after all the Christmas festivities, but now I won't. :( Had I known that the tent sale wouldn't last the whole day, I would've bought them yesterday.
Marc all the sales have changed at 0200CET and have been advertised as such since they started on the 1st of Dec :p
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

TreeKiwi wrote:Marc all the sales have changed at 0200CET and have been advertised as such since they started on the 1st of Dec :p
Ah well, my bad. I'm hoping for a new tent in tropical camo anyway, so let's just wait a little before buying new ones. :D
Image Image Image
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

It's absurd that they put a new tent now. The tents, as well as clothing, must come out with the reserves.
Many people have already bought the tents for the new reserve, what sense does it now have to get the new ones out?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

fantamichele wrote:It's absurd that they put a new tent now. The tents, as well as clothing, must come out with the reserves.
Many people have already bought the tents for the new reserve, what sense does it now have to get the new ones out?
I don't think it's too much work for them to make a reskin, so why not? A lot of stuff with special camo was released long after a reserve (for example: winter tripod). It's only cosmetic anyway, you are free to put any tent in any reserve. If someone has already bought and placed tents for the new reserve, he can choose whether to leave them as they are or change them to the new camo.
Image Image Image

Return to “Kennel”