German Shorthair

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
wildmantom
Tracker

German Shorthair

Post by wildmantom »

German Shorthair is one of the Best Hunting Dogs of all time .. they are Tough & Smart & have a Great Noise ..so why not add them to the Ingame Kennel ?
Cartoon Head
Hunter

Re: German Shorthair

Post by Cartoon Head »

To do what? Retrieve? Scent? Or something else?

What is this dogs speciality

Edit, just googled them, they are like Springer Spaniels which are my fave dog, you have my vote!!
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

German shorthair pointer is one of the best bird dogs IMO, So it would be a pointer/retriever.

I am waiting for a pointer! if one is introduced to the game then and only then will I buy a dog!
Spoiler:
baloo.the.dog
Hunter

Post by baloo.the.dog »

I have one of these irl so ou go my vote. My dog "Mabel" can retrieve, find birds, point, and flush, she is the best dog ever. BUt on here i would be conten if they just tracked and pointed at birds
Give us ptarmigans on Whiterime Ridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roll Tide!!
MaxVe
Scout

Post by MaxVe »

I do not know if you're referring to kurzhaar or what other race, i have the privilege to accompany hunting and lives with a female kurzhaar and I must say it is a too intelligent dog, with a physique like a true athlete courage and sometimes even excessive and ending with a very balanced character, i know that i will laugh with these my statements but if you could see how it works in any situation, even the everyday life you would be amazed finally i must confess that the two of us love each other sincerely...
wildmantom
Tracker

Post by wildmantom »

Well the German Shorthair Could retervie point or used as Scent dog and are vey Intelligent dog all the way around & very tough ..we've used ours on every type of Fowel plus Boar Deer Bear & cats & know of people who've used them on Stag & Moose & Rein deer ..I'm a believer in this dog

Return to “Kennel”