Tracking dogs stamina

Discuss everything and anything related to dogs in theHunter.
pokie206
Hunter

Tracking dogs stamina

Post by pokie206 »

I have a dark coat male that is currently at lvl: 11. But I have noticed his stamina never decreases even if he is exhausted, It always stays at : Refreshed 200 XP : Has anyone else noticed this?
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: Tracking dogs stamina

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I got mine to 175% at level two or three. His very first job was to track a reindeer with an intenstine shot over something like 500 meters. He went from 0 to level four with that deed only. But I don't think Stamina will be a problem with this dog.
Image Image Image
Pontape
Tracker

Post by Pontape »

Mine is also on level 11 and never dropped under 200%. Im just not sure how you know he is exhausted when it stays at refreshed 200% :shock: Anyway they said there wont be big problems with stamina which is good cos it was mine main concern before release.
nosnerb
Outfitter

Post by nosnerb »

Hey I'll take it, I don't need spots huffing and puffing when I'm trying to get her to work
testbreaker
Tracker

Post by testbreaker »

I can understand the scent dog not losing stamina as easily, it's not like the dog is retrieving a bunch of birds. It's job is nowhere near as hard as a retriever's.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Hopefully it stays the way it is. Would not be too good if they find a bug that is preventing it from getting tired and fix it, and then it only lasts a short time.
It would appear that most everyone is happy with how the dog works so no need to make sure everything is working as intended.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “Kennel”