Map Eden Primal is broken

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Map Eden Primal is broken

Post by ehr_kimahn »

Since the last update, there is no vegetation in the background. The map is now ugly while it was very great before.

(see this screenshot)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =816466755

Why Avalanche Worlds do that ? Why AW does not fix this and other errors ?

regards
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Re: Map Eden Primal is broken

Post by ehr_kimahn »

Hello

The game is now completely broken, map is broken, servers are broken, loss of account for lot of players, weapons bugs (scope etc.) ?

When you will fix this game (or stop selling it ?) ?
RMWolf

Post by RMWolf »

ehr_kimahn wrote:Hello

The game is now completely broken, map is broken, servers are broken, loss of account for lot of players, weapons bugs (scope etc.) ?

When you will fix this game (or stop selling it ?) ?
You're right I'm sorry. I just got the error of rifle scope but only with the caliber .50 and gltiched weapons, missing some weapons when quitting and rejoin
SmellyVanDoodle
Spotter

Post by SmellyVanDoodle »

This will be the way of "The hunter: Call of the wild" in 2 years after its release
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

SmellyVanDoodle wrote:This will be the way of "The hunter: Call of the wild" in 2 years after its release
I wouldn't count on it. CotW is designed from the ground up to have continual development. Primal was not.
SmellyVanDoodle
Spotter

Post by SmellyVanDoodle »

I wouldn't count on it. CotW is designed from the ground up to have continual development. Primal was not.
Primal had the opportunity to have the growth of the "hunter classic" but resources were not given
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

SmellyVanDoodle wrote:
Primal had the opportunity to have the growth of the "hunter classic" but resources were not given
i'am agree with you.

Moreover @Hawkeye the problem is not new development for the moment, but the correction of serious bugs, who come back regularly and miss the pleasure of playing. The game is not managed or corrected, except when the server was definitely breaking. It is not normal. Many games are released on STEAM, and bug fixes continue yet.

The most serious is that new problems appear in the game (map, inventory, server error, etc. (http://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=220&t=77457)) and there is not even communication from developers to solve these bugs. Under these conditions, the game should no longer be on STEAM (It violates the rules of STEAM).

It's a shame because I think it's a very great game, and it's a great initiative, spoiled by a lack of ambition.

The bug of the vegetation is still present since october :

(sorry for my bad english)
GrandpaDude
Tracker

Post by GrandpaDude »

I can't even get the game to open anymore. ***!
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Lost my weapons... and every time when i start play again... i lost all gear again - so i must start with empty hands. Only my level and money stay. Its very frustrating. Dont buy any new game or microtransaction till you dont fix this mess!
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

The beta version in test fixes the problem of the map rendering. It is better.

Return to “theHunter: Primal”