TheHunter Primal - Whats happened to It

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Re: TheHunter Primal - Whats happened to It

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Good move Alena.
It was getting somewhat dark and savage over on the steam forum.
Once the current problem is resolved it would be a great time for someone to make a 'statement of intent' about the future of Primal.
As you can gather from the comments over the last two days , there are some very dedicated players who have a very real love and commitment for EWs "Red Headed Stepchild" and we would be very keen to know what is planned for the future.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

Alena Rybik wrote:Hi guys, yes, we are aware of it and are working on the fix. We will post an official announcement once we know when we will be ready to patch the game. Until then the game won't work as it should, I am afraid. For now, pelase rest assured that your stats won't be lost. I will keep you updated in theHunter: Primal commnity on Steam.
Finally an announcement after 3 days (not to mention the problem of ammunition in boxes). Thank you Alena.

I thought the game was finally abandoned. Yet many of us expect more updates for this game (including potential players)

I'm a member of Thehunter, but i love Primal too.
Last edited by ehr_kimahn on October 5th, 2016, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

DanthemanBoone wrote:Good move Alena.
It was getting somewhat dark and savage over on the steam forum.
Once the current problem is resolved it would be a great time for someone to make a 'statement of intent' about the future of Primal.
As you can gather from the comments over the last two days , there are some very dedicated players who have a very real love and commitment for EWs "Red Headed Stepchild" and we would be very keen to know what is planned for the future.
We've already made a statement regarding the future of Primal post-release and unfortunately I have nothing new to communicate since that statement. I understand that a lot of people, passionate about the game, are not happy with the scope of that statement, but this is just the way it is, at least for now. When we have something tangible to announce, it wil be out on those Steam forums right away.
GrandpaDude
Tracker

Post by GrandpaDude »

For two days now, Primal loads me up as though I've never played before. Shows no weapons, no ammo and level zero instead of level 50. ??????????
ehr_kimahn
Tracker

Post by ehr_kimahn »

GrandpaDude wrote:For two days now, Primal loads me up as though I've never played before. Shows no weapons, no ammo and level zero instead of level 50. ??????????
For 3 days.... Not very serious. It shows that the game was not even managed :

Since more of week :
- Disappearance of ammo in crate
- Crash of the game with certain places of the map
- Scope of .308 unusable (flickers)

Since 3 days.
- Now, crash of the server
- Loss of statistics
- No crate on the map
etc.

Thehunter:Primal become the "no man's sky" of the bad faith.
EndPin
Scout

Post by EndPin »

My brother and I found something else that may be helpful to those trying to repair the game. The host does not see any crates, but guests on his server can, BUT... when the guest tries to open a crate it immediately crashes the host's game. This happened to us two times.

Alena Rybik
EW Staff
EW Staff

Post by Alena Rybik »

Hi guys, the patch with the long-awaited fix has juts been released on live. Sorry it took us a while to find and solve the problems. Let us know whether everything is back to normal for you.
megyaem

Post by megyaem »

Alena Rybik wrote:Hi guys, the patch with the long-awaited fix has juts been released on live. Sorry it took us a while to find and solve the problems. Let us know whether everything is back to normal for you.
thanks for the fix Alena, i chckd and i saw my gear is back and i respawnd in the same postion where i was last time before all this gets messed up.

Just one more question, the scope flickering is still around, its that hard to fix that too?
please, im talkin here bout a fix for the game not an update.
thanks again for the fix ;)
please pay attention to THP please!!! :roll:
EndPin
Scout

Post by EndPin »

The game seems to be working again now. Thanks for the fix!!

panter2016

Post by panter2016 »

Thank You for fixing the game :))))))

Return to “theHunter: Primal”