Attn: Primal Devs, please read...

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
phaT-X
Tracker

Attn: Primal Devs, please read...

Post by phaT-X »

I believe you guys addressed the issue with the T-rex dinosaurs ( and sometimes the Triceratops ) being able to attack you through solid concrete walls / barricades, it seems you increased the height of the barricade walls and modified the collision with the concrete walls / barricades, so the T-rex is no longer able to put it's entire head through the walls / barricades and kill you, but there are still some issues, before the last 2 updates, the T-rex was also able to "climb the walls / barricades", as well as the Triceratops too, of course this was a bug / glitch when it happened. Unfortunately this is still happening with both the T-rex & Triceratops dinosaurs, once they have detected you and are determined to try and get you, they ended up getting on about a 45º angle pointing upwards, and if they continue walking forward, they eventually pop up "on the top of the barricade or wall" .. when this happens with the T-rex, it simply leans over and kills you, the Triceratops ends up falling inside of the barricade with you and impales you.

This happened to me 3x over the weekend, on Saturday it basically happened back to back.... with the T-rex I truly did not understand exactly what happened, because I never saw it get ALL the way up, it detected me and started hissing and roaring and proceeded to do short burst charges against the side of the barricade wall, each time it angled it about 45 degrees upwards, next thing I know it appeared to be "stuck half way on the side of the outside of the barricade wall" and all I saw was a BIG MOUTH coming at me! I then re-spawned, selected a weapon & ammo and rushed back for revenge, when I arrived back @ the fort, the T-rex had fled the scene, but 2 large male Triceratops were there, so I decided to get them to re-coupe some of the money I spent for my weapons & ammo, well... that ended up being a mistake, both Triceratops were fairly close and when I fired they started to flee, then stopped & came back after me, I went inside the barricade and both were outside of it trying to impale me, they were bunching up against each other and started going upwards @ an angle too, then one of the males was on top of the barricade wall, then fell inside of it with me, and that was that....

So, when you get a chance, can you please look into this and try and fix it please???

Thanks!

Return to “theHunter: Primal”