Primal vid for ya, first one

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Primal vid for ya, first one

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Hey all,

I recently got a new computer and have been trying my hand at recording games. It's been a very long time since I did. I recorded a bunch of clips using MSI Afterburner's capture function, and then purchased and installed a new GPU and now I use ShadowPlay, which is much better quality. I wanted to get rid of the MSI captures, so I put together this little video. Nothing fancy, no real editing or titles, just clips put together. There's some sweet shots, some really crappy shots haha, and in some of the videos you will only hear Moon talking because I was having issues finding why my mic was not recording. Still had a few volume issues with ShadowPlay that have now been resolved, so the next vid I put out will be to get rid of those clips that have volume issues haha. After that, the real stuff will begin. Anyway, don't take this vid too seriously and enjoy! Watch in HD for best quality, and beware that there may be foul language (I'm Italian and I'm from NY. I was born saying "F***" LOL)

Last edited by BucksNBuffalo on April 14th, 2015, 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Swampfox
Outfitter

Re: Primal vid for ya, first one

Post by Swampfox »

Just finished watching and the quality is great, audio & video, and I can hear Moon's voice just fine, but I could not hear your voice (it might be a setting on my end, cause I had the same problem, when I reviewed some of my video's, my voice didn't come through).
Thoroughly enjoyed seeing you guys giving those lizard hell, especially with the Machete, I still laugh every time I see you all chasing those little buggers. :lol: Looking forward to hunting with you guys again! 8-)
Spoiler:
MonacoSteve
Master Competitor

Post by MonacoSteve »

Nice Vid. Looks you had a lot .50 ammo available!
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Thanks guys. Swampfox, you not being able to hear my voice is nothing on your end, it was an early issue I was having while recording. Figured use the vids anyway haha.
S1, yeah before the 2 latest patches, .50 Cal ammo wasn't too difficult to find as long as you had the weapon, at least in my experience. I also stockpiled in my backpack. It worked because 9 outta 10 times, only Moon would be shooting unless it was something at a distance. I didn't waste ammo on Raptors, either Moon took care of em or if they were close, I'd use the machete or .44. I've since dropped the .50 Cal tho, as ammo has now gotten a bit too rare to justify the backpack cost.
My next videos will be better than this one. I have one that I recorded all in ShadowPlay but it will have some volume issues (you'll hear us but the game sounds will be too quiet), and after I do that one I'll do some real vids, complete with titles and all that.
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

Nice vid. Thanks for sharing.
It's a pleasure to see some people that seem to know what they're doing. Have been getting interested into Primal lately and the nonsense ad idiocy in most of those let's plaz videos google comes up with is pretty unbearable
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Well Knut, when you decide you wanna take the plunge into Primal Eden, add me on Steam "wyldechylde77" and we'll get to makin a T-Rex killer out of ya haha. Just ask Swampfox ;) And now that I am also recording vids, you may even find yourself in one...just hopefully not locked in the jaws of a Rex...*cough cough Moon cough* :lol:
Knut
Outfitter

Post by Knut »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:Well Knut, when you decide you wanna take the plunge into Primal Eden, add me on Steam "wyldechylde77"
will do, thanks for the offer!
BucksNBuffalo wrote:just hopefully not locked in the jaws of a Rex...*cough cough Moon cough* :lol:
I bet I will. I should probably directly take a nick like "T-Snack"
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" ― Isaac Asimov
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Knut wrote:
BucksNBuffalo wrote:Well Knut, when you decide you wanna take the plunge into Primal Eden, add me on Steam "wyldechylde77"
will do, thanks for the offer!
BucksNBuffalo wrote:just hopefully not locked in the jaws of a Rex...*cough cough Moon cough* :lol:
I bet I will. I should probably directly take a nick like "T-Snack"
Oh, c'mon Knut....don't be afraid of these little guys! Look! He's smiling for ya!

:D
Cutch
Master Competitor

Post by Cutch »

Dandy vid, Chuck, I could plainly here both you and Moon most
of the video. ;)
A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's:
She changes it more often.
Flanker305
Trophy Hunter