Pterodactyl

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: Pterodactyl

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

JeeF, in this day and age "full release" doesn't mean "final release". It just means the full base game will be available. There is still much, much more room to add more content and species after full release tomorrow. Take this game, theHunter for example. If it had been full release in the sense you were thinking, theHunter would have only been Whitehart with Turkey, Mule Deer and Whitetail Deer up to this point. See what I mean?
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Post by DHRifleman »

Well since it is a 1 price, no subscription game, I would think additional content will be in the form of DLC's you need to pay for. They may fix any latent bugs, but full release would mean what you get is it. No need to add more content and not get paid for it.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
ronMctube wrote:so... the new species is the Pterodactyl 8-)

just seen devil playing on live twitch stream. they seem well done and great fun. look forward to hunting them :D
Wasn't too impressed with Devil's stream. The content was good, but wow he was terrible. Kept yawning and saying how tired he was, just didn't really show a lot of interest. Loved it when he quit the stream to play something else lol. (Sarcasm)
Anyway, wish EW would have chosen someone else to represent the game on a stream, such as Pratze or even you, Ron. I know Devil gets a ton of traffic on his streams so that's a good thing, but wow could of at least showed some enthusiasm.
on steam quite a few was saying to give him guns cause he wasn't very good :D

at end of day he has a lot of subscribers but.. true would of been nice for people of community to have streamed it who are involved or atleast know the games.sad truth is to be big streamer youtuber majority just scream swear words every two secs or scream in general at anything .

the actual dino looks fun though will be having a go at them when they out may record some footage :D
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

Yep, same here. I also caught part of Draegastyt's stream last night. He sucked too LOL, but was much better than Devil haha.
The Queztalcoatlus looks like it'll be interesting, I noted in the stream that it's attack can be dodged, however I have yet to see one killed. I'll try when I get home from work today. If you see me on Steam, Ron, gimme a shout. Be more than happy to help you get some footage ;)
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

yep up for that. :D
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

The Quetz is a great addition to the game as you can easily kill them and collect money and XP! :D
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

HooCairs wrote:The Quetz is a great addition to the game as you can easily kill them and collect money and XP! :D
So how do you kill them? I didn't see a single one die during the livestreams. Then again, both players sucked at Primal LOL.

Ron, I get out of work at 3pm EST and will be home by 4pm EST, so about 8-9pm your time.
killertut
Master Hunter

Post by killertut »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
HooCairs wrote:The Quetz is a great addition to the game as you can easily kill them and collect money and XP! :D
So how do you kill them? I didn't see a single one die during the livestreams. Then again, both players sucked at Primal LOL.

Ron, I get out of work at 3pm EST and will be home by 4pm EST, so about 8-9pm your time.
check hoocairs' youtube channel. he released three videos today, one is about killing those flying lizards :)

Feedback on my work as a moderator is always welcome!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

BucksNBuffalo wrote:
Maybe they didn't bother trying, but you can use pretty much everything. Well, the machete I did not dare trying, because I don't like losing everything. ;)

My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

heres my first kill and attack :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksDta1cis6E

Return to “theHunter: Primal”