last changes made (03/04/2015)

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
phaT-X
Tracker

last changes made (03/04/2015)

Post by phaT-X »

When I logged on last night the 1st thing I noticed was the new look to the menu after you click start game... then I started playing and noticed different noises/sounds, on ambient sounds, enviroment, and some animal noises.. I quickly got the poop scared out of me shortly after it started raining, I had no idea "lightning & thunder" was implemented... not a good thing to find out while trying to avoid a near by T-rex you know is close, but have not spotted yet... I thought I was got! hahaha....

Anyway... I noticed when it rains I hear strange noises, really have no idea what it is, but I almost think it sounds like "frogs"? Anyone else hear them, or whatever that noise is?

Also noticed some animal behavior changes in mainly the Triceratops and T-rex... while around Celeste's Lab, the T-rex dinos seem to primarily come from only 2 directions now when approaching that fort / bunker, I have not see any come up the hillside anymore at all, and between last night and tonight, I have harvested 6 more. Not that I mind, just curious if they changed habit areas or something?

Return to “theHunter: Primal”