Where is the in game store?

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
Mills
Outfitter

Where is the in game store?

Post by Mills »

Starting to get back into the beautiful world of Primal Eden. However, I can't seem to find the in game store. I thought it was released a couple weeks ago or something. Any help pointing me in the right direction?
Mills.
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Re: Where is the in game store?

Post by JackRbbt »

You start with the minimal inventory (a bow, 10 arrows and a piece of map). When you get killed (and you will, no worries! :twisted: ), before respawn you will see the "store", but all items are conditioned by your playing level (XP) and the amount of in-game currency (you get paid for every kill).
Spoiler:

Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

So, the in-game store only appears when you die? If that's the case, that's kind of a rip off. I've been playing Primal off and on since it's initial release. I was just hoping to maybe stock up on ammo for my .700 via the in-game store without having to die first. I want to keep my survival multiplier as high as possible.
phaT-X
Tracker

Post by phaT-X »

it's been being tested for a few weeks, but our access to get was just implemented a few days ago....

I was wondering the samething too, because the ONLY way I have had access to it is when I die...
BuckSlayer
Spotter

Post by BuckSlayer »

this is what they said about it on the steam store page.

Players will earn in-game currency by hunting dinos and completing achievements, which can be used to purchase equipment and weapons in the store before entering the game world.

they said BEFORE entering the game world but they changed it to when you die i think its really lame. should be like the hunter go get what you want then go hunting. i stopped playing it long time ago. my brother still plays it and hes not to impressed with changes they have made it was fun but not now.
DonderDeer
Outfitter

Post by DonderDeer »

It's been a long time since I died on Primal Eden. I suppose that my playstyle doesn't really fit with the developers' plan. :?
homk

Return to “theHunter: Primal”