Boom about thePrimal

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
DeZaaa
Spotter

Boom about thePrimal

Post by DeZaaa »

I think you are making a really big boom about The Primal and how everyone hates it. If you don't like it and you are not interested in it, it's fine. Nobody forces you to buy it, to play it, to look at it. I'm not interested in many games and I'm not writing it everyday to someone.

I don't own the game. It seems like funny idea to hunt some dinos but I'm not going to buy it in near future.

I do get that you all are upset because you paid lot of money for theHunter and it's used to develop a new game. But this is how it works. Have you ever bought another game from another game studio and then complained that they made a new game from money that you gave them? They are selling games so they can get paid for their job and eventually make a new one.

If you go to shop and buy things, will you then complain when they open a new store and use the money, you paid, for building it?

I'm part of community just a short time so I don't really know what they promised to you (if they did promise anything). And also I think that the studio get on interesting road with adding new stuffs to game (for years) and improving it, instead of making every year a new game (2012,2013,2014 and so).

The other thing about "Stand alone". If I got the Stand Alone concept right, it should mean that the game is capable of running on its own and does not require to buy any other game (so basically it's not DLC neither mod). I don't know if you know about DayZ game (I hope it's not an adv). At first it was a mod for Arma game but then they made a stand alone version where you don't have to own Arma anymore, you simply buy a game and play it.
In this case Primal is stand alone. (stand alone does not mean that the game is completed neither that the game won't get updates/support)
MrLokk
Tracker

Re: Boom about thePrimal

Post by MrLokk »

One thing you learn about forums, blogs, and posts is people like to ***** and ******* complain. The internet lets everyone share their opinion about everything. Unfortunately you see how many people cant stand others likes or dislikes. When you see people fight over little things like games you see why people fight over religion, politics, etc.. Best thing is to ignore the idiots of society and live a happy life for yourself.
Anyways. I would play Primal, unfortunately I live in a foreign country and they wont take my card, lol. One thing that sounds funny to me is if it really is a survival game, why would you care about how much the dino that tried to kill you weighs, lol. After seeing the vids of it I was a little disappointed that the dinos just run you over instead of eat you. O well. Not for me. Its always been about theHunter for me and always will be.
DHRifleman
Team Hunter

Re: Boom about thePrimal

Post by DHRifleman »

Most don't have a problem that EW made Primal, just that they used the excuse of no resources to fix problems in the hunter, and it is because they were creating Primal instead. If you have a subscription based game like the hunter, you don't let bugs pile up, and feature get left broken, in the only game that is making you money, while you go work on another project. If the hunter has made enough money to branch out, you add another team to create the new game, and provide the service people expect on the first game they paid for. That is why people are unhappy about Primal.
The above statements are strictly my opinion, and should not be taken as fact, even if I believe them to be true.
Antlercreeklodge.com Tournaments
Permitted Weapons per Reserve By ClemD

Return to “theHunter: Primal”