List of bugs discovered

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
Terzi1985
Scout

Re: List of bugs discovered

Post by Terzi1985 »

I keep losing the map icons too but I haven't died for once yet (only few hours of playing so far), still losing them when I exit and come back later to play again. I've been just a coward crouching and crawling, hiding and avoiding everything the best I can just to stay alive and gather some arsenal before getting into fight. :lol: I found the map on the forum so I've been using that too if the ingame map is all black when I continue playing. :)
Insegt

Re: List of bugs discovered

Post by Insegt »

leo1954au wrote:Raptors and t-rex not being detected when they call this happens only sometimes other times they will detect ok without a problem, very frustrating not knowing in what direction or how far away they are

So true, but I must say we got only sometimes the clues and many times didn't.

Also in some areas their are continues calls without giving any clues or raptors being clues.

Dieing and losing everything is frustrating - not meant on your statemanent leo - but there also seems to be an issue with spawning locations. Usually one respawns within a distance of 500 - 800m away. But sometimes one's also droped 1200m away surrounded by T-rex and raptors.

Return to “theHunter: Primal”