crashing the whole time

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
BucksNBuffalo
Master Hunter

Re: crashing the whole time

Post by BucksNBuffalo »

ronMctube wrote:Bjorn did say on steam that the Triceratops is at its high end of attack mode at moment while its being tried out. this is how you try things try at one end of scale then you can dial it down a little to what works.depending on feedback.

i to was attacked by one yesterday if you close you are dead especially head on. :D
Oh I know, which is why there's no need to get crazy about it lol. I know the Triceratops will be worked with, I just hope it's soon hahaha. Right now, it's not worth running around through Primal. Balance is too far off. It'll change though, that's when I'll be stompin (or gettin stomped lol) around again
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

if you go straight to high yield loot areas get a shotgun and a rifle. then you can move round pretty fast.

i tend to go straight to high yield areas then follow river edges or around middle get enough ammo then go rex hunting :D
CinAteK
Scout

Post by CinAteK »

Game has been crashing for me when I hit the equipment slot # 2 key after equipping a weapon particularly while near a chest or bag; quite annoying.
CinAteK
Scout

Post by CinAteK »

Thanks so much for the updates and patch. Appreciate the tweak on the Triceratops...off to test it out now. :-)

Return to “theHunter: Primal”