Share Your TheHunter Primal Kills

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
james990
Outfitter

Share Your TheHunter Primal Kills

Post by james990 »

Just making page for kills on primal which you really worked hard for and good to give players who are on the fence a look at the game.

Here is a triceratops shot with 3 .308 rounds and 3 arrows and 2 hours of tracking.

and here are 2 Utahrapotor for the heck of it!

Look forward to seeing your Primal Kills!
pastuh
Scout

Re: Share Your TheHunter Primal Kills

Post by pastuh »

pheonixflames
Scout

Post by pheonixflames »

Nice one pastuh! What did it score? :lol:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Bet you needed plenty of scent reduction on that one :D
Macagod
Hunter

Post by Macagod »

After about a 3 hour battle of getting eaten alive and firing off what ammo and weapons I could come across see list below and what rounds I used to eventually take down this female T-Rex.

.700 Double Rifle (5 rounds)

.308 Marksman Rifle (4 rounds)

.44 Disciplinary Handgun (6 rounds)

Improvised Bow, god knows how any arrows, but from the 22 hit total below should be 7 arrows hit.

I have to say I did enjoy the experience, but once the T-Rex began to flee it was hard work keeping up with it, too finally finished it with the bow. No way the beast was going to bleed out :D

Also got myself a few Utahraptor.

Last edited by Macagod on December 15th, 2014, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

Macagod wrote:After about a 3 hour battle of getting eaten alive and firing off what ammo and weapons I could come across see list below and what rounds I used to eventually take down this female T-Rex.

.700 Double Rifle (5 rounds)

.308 Marksman Rifle (4 rounds)

.44 Disciplinary Handgun (6 rounds)

Improvised Bow, god knows how any arrows, but from the 22 hit total below should be 7 arrows hit.

I have to say I did enjoy the experience, but once the T-Rex began to flee it was hard work keeping up with it, too finally finished it with the bow. No way the beast was going to bleed out :D
One thing i see helpful on this picture is the place of heart and brain to shot at, also the spine.
Macagod
Hunter

Post by Macagod »

mapache01 wrote:One thing i see helpful on this picture is the place of heart and brain to shot at, also the spine.
It's a lot easier said than done when you've something that big not running away, but closing in on you. Remember it isn't a roe deer after all. ;)

First hunt it was more hope and pray than precision shooting.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Macagod wrote:
mapache01 wrote:One thing i see helpful on this picture is the place of heart and brain to shot at, also the spine.
It's a lot easier said than done when you've something that big not running away, but closing in on you. Remember it isn't a roe deer after all. ;)

First hunt it was more hope and pray than precision shooting.

You do it great... omg 22 hit to get down this beast!! I dont shot any bullet im scared to hell :D Im just walking away from T-REX. Dont have .700. Just pump action with 6 buckshot, .44 pistol with scope (3 bullets) and .308 (12 bullet) without scope... and bow. Not enough to start really war. I wait for my friend... i think this is not for lonewolf. I found some map parts... after dead stay map with this upgrades? I dont die ... but im not shot any bullet yet :D

How you made this beauty screenshoot? I try take selfie but its crapy 36kb looks ugly - too small.
Epona142
Scout

Post by Epona142 »

Stayed up late to download it as soon as it came out, but only played about ten minutes, just to see the dinos. Promptly got wrecked by the Rex too.

Today played a little longer to show the husband and managed to get a raptor finally with the bow.

Macagod
Hunter

Post by Macagod »

Eraser_SK wrote:You do it great... omg 22 hit to get down this beast!! I dont shot any bullet im scared to hell :D Im just walking away from T-REX. Dont have .700. Just pump action with 6 buckshot, .44 pistol with scope (3 bullets) and .308 (12 bullet) without scope... and bow. Not enough to start really war. I wait for my friend... i think this is not for lonewolf. I found some map parts... after dead stay map with this upgrades? I dont die ... but im not shot any bullet yet :D

How you made this beauty screenshoot? I try take selfie but its crapy 36kb looks ugly - too small.

It wasn't easy that beast took a nibble out of me three times. :lol:

For the screenshot just use "Paint" then resize the original image by 50% save and use TinyPic etc.

Return to “theHunter: Primal”