Interview with Pim Holfve

This is the place for theHunter forum members to discuss Primal among themselves. The official Primal community: http://steamcommunity.com/app/322920
JackRbbt
Trophy Hunter

Re: Interview with Pim Holfve

Post by JackRbbt »

Yes, from the pictures you linked, that area could be the "bullseye". But, (and i'm almost sure that this will happens) if will be used same damage model as in "mother game" the skull is a solid, without "soft spots" and such (how many pigs you shot in the head, from lateral, and they fled?)
Spoiler:

marcomies
Tracker

Post by marcomies »

JackRbbt wrote:Yes, from the pictures you linked, that area could be the "bullseye". But, (and i'm almost sure that this will happens) if will be used same damage model as in "mother game" the skull is a solid, without "soft spots" and such (how many pigs you shot in the head, from lateral, and they fled?)
Good point but I'll keep hoping that they have included soft spots for largest dinosaur skulls since it would be much more relevant than with modern animals.
elkfreak

Post by elkfreak »

I agree! I really hope they don't implement an artificial gameplay mechanic, it would seriously hurt this game and thehunter itself. And having to have at least 3 people with you to kill a T-Rex is totally pointless, if I'm going to play a Dinosaur hunting game I at least want to be able to play it with or without friends and still enjoy the full experience of the game. Really hoping this game comes out with the same quality as thehunter, because if it is noticeably cheaper it will be a drag to thehunter's community and to the future development of the game. Still excited and hoping for the best! :)

Return to “theHunter: Primal”