The Samurai Ghost in the RFF

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
andrelecio

The Samurai Ghost in the RFF

Post by andrelecio »

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: The Samurai Ghost in the RFF

Post by JimboCrow »

Oh, don't worry about him, that's just Bigfoot. He is known to inhabit RFF but nobody has captured him on camera clearly yet. You can be the first if you track him down!! This picture is completely legit!!
TalonLePineapple wrote:Me and my scenthound were out hunting whitetails in Redfeather Falls and came across these... Mysterious indeed. Appeared out of nowhere, and disappeared after a little bit of tracking. I'm intrigued :shock:
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

JimboCrow wrote:Oh, don't worry about him, that's just Bigfoot. He is known to inhabit RFF but nobody has captured him on camera clearly yet. You can be the first if you track him down!! This picture is completely legit!!
TalonLePineapple wrote:Me and my scenthound were out hunting whitetails in Redfeather Falls and came across these... Mysterious indeed. Appeared out of nowhere, and disappeared after a little bit of tracking. I'm intrigued :shock:
Nobody can track down bigfoot because he shapeshifts and can cloak himself like the Preditor. Many people want to find bigfoot but they don't understand. They just don't get it that there's a special secret about bigfoot. Jimbo...... I think you have a point though. Maybe he can track down the creature. That is....if he has a moustache. :o Yes, that's why I haven't been able to get a good shot of bigfoot myself because I don't wear moustaches. I've seen bigfoot on RFF and even on Timbergold. He's real. And I hear from the local natives he has a thing for moustaches. (Racking the back cobwebs of my brain to see if I have ever seen an indian with moustache...) Yes...he likes moustaches....this is serious info about the illusive creature. I never doubt anything the natives tell me.

Deconstructed
Outfitter

Post by Deconstructed »

No unusual sights of late but I'm pretty sure I have heard Velociraptors numerous times on the Northern side of Picabeen.

Return to “General Off Topics”