Senior Moment

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Senior Moment

Post by OldMtnMan »

I seem to be having more senior moments lately. If that keeps up my whole life will be senior moments.

Here's my latest one.

I was shopping and as I passed some canned goods I saw "Pears". I said to myself I like pears and grabbed a couple of cans.

Yesterday afternoon i'm playing Classic and said "I need a snack". I thought about the pears I bought and went and grabbed a can. I opened it up and poured peas in a bowl. I laughed at myself and had some peaches instead. I had the peas for supper with an elk steak.

Always bring your glasses when shopping when you're an old coot, or you'll be having peas for a snack.
Last edited by OldMtnMan on August 9th, 2021, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Re: Senior Moment

Post by HooCairs »

:lol:
That could be totally me! :)
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

At least we can laugh at ourselves. :D
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.
Maxmunger8
Spotter

Post by Maxmunger8 »

OldMtnMan wrote:I seem to be having more senior moments lately. If that keeps up my whole life will be senior moments.

Here's my latest one.

I was shopping and as I passed some canned goods I saw "Pears". I said to myself I like pears and grabbed a couple of cans.

Yesterday afternoon i'm playing Classic and said "I need a snack". I thought about the pears I bought and went and grabbed a can. I opened it up and poured peas in a bowl. I laughed at myself and had some peaches instead. I had the peas for supper with an elk steak.

Always bring your glasses when shopping when you're an old coot, or you'll be having peas for a snack.

My dad had a senior moment last weekend. Here in Michigan it is bow season currently, and my dad hunts in our back 40. He likes to spot for deer from our slider. he saw a few bucks and one decent 8 point. He went hunting early on a Saturday morning and he brought his Crossbow with him. He sat down in his blind and prepared his gear. He sat out for a while and he saw that 8 point buck he had previously spotted throughout the weeks. He grabbed a arrow from his quiver and loaded it into his crossbow. He took a 60 yard shot, which he has successfully done many times before. He went out looking for a blood trail, but he didn't have his Hunter-mate on him so he had to do it the old fashioned way. :-) He looked for hours and he couldn't find a blood trail, so he gave up. When he got back to the house he reloaded his quiver and noticed that the one arrow with a Field-tip he carried with him was gone. But the 2 arrows with Broadheads were left. He suddenly realized he shot the buck with a Field-tip :o Oh, well he will never find that buck.
Why do you wear pink camo? Are you going to hunt flamingos? - Anonymous
OldMtnMan
Outfitter

Post by OldMtnMan »

:D
------------------------
Pete

One shot. One kill.

Fair Chase Hunter.

Long live Classic.

Return to “General Off Topics”