Happy Canada Day

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
BCKidd

Happy Canada Day

Post by BCKidd »

Happy Canada Day all you crazy Canucks! Have a great day, and let's hope we get some rain soon. The forest fire threat is as real as the sun is hot- the town of Lytton British Columbia has gone up in smoke, the entire town has been lost! What a bad couple of years we've all had from coast to coast, country to country. Keep safe! ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
jjames

Re: Happy Canada Day

Post by jjames »

BCKidd wrote:and let's hope we get some rain soon.
We? Canada is far bigger than just BC. In the east we got more rain than I've ever seen in June for years, and these aren't little storms either, we actually want less rain. ;)
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

I don't live in Canada but I wish you all the best up there.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Canada : What you get if America and Britain had a baby they abandoned in the snow...--John Oliver
Personal Bests...
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

BCKidd wrote:Happy Canada Day all you crazy Canucks! Have a great day, and let's hope we get some rain soon. The forest fire threat is as real as the sun is hot- the town of Lytton British Columbia has gone up in smoke, the entire town has been lost! What a bad couple of years we've all had from coast to coast, country to country. Keep safe! ;) Respect,

BCKidd.
The ENSO (El Niño/La Niña Southern Oscillation) is switching from La Nina back to El Nino, after a year of being in the La Nina state, so hopefully this improves conditions for you.
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

Happy Canada Day! :) Here in the U.S. being close to the 4th, and living in the inner city as I do, it's starting to get loud in the neighborhood with people lighting fireworks for days around this time and it's only going to get louder. I can't wait for it to be over!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

jjames wrote:
BCKidd wrote:and let's hope we get some rain soon.
We? Canada is far bigger than just BC. In the east we got more rain than I've ever seen in June for years, and these aren't little storms either, we actually want less rain. ;)
By all means send it our way. British Columbia could use it. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
jjames

Post by jjames »

Fletchette wrote:Canada : What you get if America and Britain had a baby they abandoned in the snow...--John Oliver
That actually makes America and Britain look bad if they abandon babies in the snow. ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

jjames wrote:
Fletchette wrote:Canada : What you get if America and Britain had a baby they abandoned in the snow...--John Oliver
That actually makes America and Britain look bad if they abandon babies in the snow. ;)
A truly Canadian retort... :lol: :lol: . I think Fletchette tho' is referring to our country as a baby- but who knows :lol: with him. I'm glad America and Britain abandoned Canada, otherwise it wouldn't be as great as it is... :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
InvisibleFlame9
Hunter

Post by InvisibleFlame9 »

@ BCkidd, British Columbia is gorgeous and one of my favorite places to visit and go camping. Pipers Beer used to be one of my favorite Canadian beers I could only find when I traveled to BC. I don't drink any more but when I come back there I may make an exception to order a pint and reflect on fond memories. In the past I would always drink it by the pitcher, usually having a pitcher or two purchased for me by friendly Canadians. I don't imagine I would enjoy drinking that much these days.

Return to “General Off Topics”