Happy Canada Day

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
BCKidd

Re: Happy Canada Day

Post by BCKidd »

InvisibleFlame9 wrote:@ BCkidd, British Columbia is gorgeous and one of my favorite places to visit and go camping. Pipers Beer used to be one of my favorite Canadian beers I could only find when I traveled to BC. I don't drink any more but when I come back there I may make an exception to order a pint and reflect on fond memories. In the past I would always drink it by the pitcher, usually having a pitcher or two purchased for me by friendly Canadians. I don't imagine I would enjoy drinking that much these days.
Yeah, it is a beautiful part of the country undoubtedly. ;) Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Fletchette wrote:Canada : What you get if America and Britain had a baby they abandoned in the snow...--John Oliver

We Canadians are full of fire and ice, and I am a sassy Canadian female, so I'll say this " I am pretty sure we kicked the Brits out of Canada, and if my history is correct, in the War of 1812, we Canadians came down and burnt down the White House.... twice. :o However, am sure that isn't taught in American History Classes... :lol: :lol: Hee Hee..... Happy Canada Day all you sassy Canadians.... :twisted:

Smokin1
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Come on people, "Canadians"? I'm shocked by how many people still believe in these mythical little snow people. For Pete's sake....Living in the Great White North...Surviving on a diet of doughnuts, back-bacon, and baby seals.......Stop it, they don't exist.

They're just mythical beings used to scare children into dressing properly for winter....."Put on a coat, or the 'Canadians' will get you.".....Wear gloves and a hat or you'll turn into a 'Canadian.'

Your children deserve to be treated better than this, and told the truth.....Nothing exists north of the U.S. border, except for Santa's Workshop of course......
Personal Bests...
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Fletchette wrote:Come on people, "Canadians"? I'm shocked by how many people still believe in these mythical little snow people. For Pete's sake....Living in the Great White North...Surviving on a diet of doughnuts, back-bacon, and baby seals.......Stop it, they don't exist.

They're just mythical beings used to scare children into dressing properly for winter....."Put on a coat, or the 'Canadians' will get you.".....Wear gloves and a hat or you'll turn into a 'Canadian.'

Your children deserve to be treated better than this, and told the truth.....Nothing exists north of the U.S. border, except for Santa's Workshop of course......
:lol: :lol: Love it! Jeez, I laughed and laughed. Too funny... :lol: :lol: . Happy July 4th you ol' southerner! :lol: Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Fletchette wrote:Your children deserve to be treated better than this, and told the truth.....Nothing exists beyond the U.S. borders except for Santa's Workshop of course......
Fixed it for ya. ;) Happy July 4th Fletchette. :D
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Stolen from my favorite web site, Ace of Spades HQ:

Smokin1
Hunter

Post by Smokin1 »

Way too funny.... I'm still laughing... :lol: :lol: Have a Happy and Safe 4th of July you weird Americans. ;) You don't have any Back Bacon, Real Maple Syrup or a Hockey Team that isn't full of Canadian players..... :o Mythical creature or not, we're still the top hat of North America.... :D Oh yeah... don't forget we have Ketchup Chips and Real Hawkins Cheezies... if you can't get the cheezies your missing out. Have a good day all.

Smokin1 :twisted:
Spoiler:
Keep Smilin' :P It keeps people scared.. They always wonder what you've been up to. :twisted:

Return to “General Off Topics”