Recently discovered band

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Cauliflower
Tracker

Recently discovered band

Post by Cauliflower »

I've been listening to a modern band called "Half Moon Run". I normally don't get into modern music but this band just blows me away. It is exactly what I need at the moment. Many of the songs talk about searching for meaning in a dark world and overcoming addiction. I'm actually a bit in tears because I'm a bit blown away by how positive today has been for me. Learning about the banana tea to help me and now this band's lyrics are speaking to my heart. I can't really explain it but it feels like a God sent. Thanks, everyone for wishing me the best. The game is also running a lot better for me now ever since the new update :D

Tonight has really been great. I'm really surprised with how things have just instantly turned positive. I thought I was going to go through hell the moment I got home. I'm not really good at knowing how people share music videos on here but here is the link to the band's playlist if anyone is interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azV0Y7v ... ud&index=1
BCKidd

Re: Recently discovered band

Post by BCKidd »

Not sure how to add Full play lists- but to add single vids do this [youtube] then add everything after v= between here [/youtbe] Hope that helps for the next time. Best to post vids in the music thread- "What song are you listening to". I have added to that thread the song Full Circle, from the listed band. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

I really don't understand how this works. Thanks for sharing it for me.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Here I'll see if I can run you through this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?[b]v=[/b]P7YyCRxC2io

That song links to Full Circle- now do this, copy/ paste everything after v= What is underlined and paste between the square brackets- and whalla

Peace,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

Last edited by Cauliflower on July 1st, 2021, 9:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Code: Select all

[youtube]_________[/youtube] 
Where that line is between the two Youtube text is where you want to paste everything after v=. I should have used the Code thing when I posted how to do it yesterday, you'd have it figured out by now. Sorry I made it difficult for you, but now you see where to paste. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

BCKidd wrote:

Where that line is between the two Youtube text is where you want to paste everything after v=. I should have used the Code thing when I posted how to do it yesterday, you'd have it figured out by now. Sorry I made it difficult for you, but now you see where to paste. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.
That helps me now. I was able to get it to work. Thank you.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
:lol: :lol: Whalla! Now you got it! That is such an awesome song- great musicians. ;) Peace,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “General Off Topics”