Merging two accounts into one

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Cauliflower
Tracker

Merging two accounts into one

Post by Cauliflower »

Anyway to merge two accounts into one. I used to have an old account I played on before Cauliflower. The name is TannerRivers. It no longer exists in the game. The account is banned. I had to start over on Cauliflower. However, the forum account for TannerRivers still exists. Anyway I can merge these two into one? Cauliflower is the account I will be using. Merging the two forums accounts together that is...
Last edited by Cauliflower on June 30th, 2021, 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Merging two accounts into one

Post by Fletchette »

The TannerRivers account still exists in the game...
Personal Bests...
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

Fletchette wrote:The TannerRivers account still exists in the game...

Perhaps.. but you cannot gain access to it since its banned. All you can do is click on the link to bring up information about him. However, if you try searching for the name in friends on the hunter classic launcher, it will say no hunters found. TannerRivers will not be having another hunt, that's for sure. Therefore, its pretty much a dead account. It's as if you're viewing TannerRivers Obituary. This is what I meant when I said, the account no longer exists..... :|
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Cauliflower wrote:Anyway to merge two accounts into one. I used to have an old account I played on before Cauliflower. The name is TannerRivers. It no longer exists in the game. The account is banned. I had to start over on Cauliflower. However, the forum account for TannerRivers still exists. Anyway I can merge these two into one? Cauliflower is the account I will be using. Merging the two forums accounts together that is...
There is no way to merge two forum accounts. In fact, it's against the CoC to have more than one account. (I fixed that for you) ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

Tod1d wrote:
Cauliflower wrote:Anyway to merge two accounts into one. I used to have an old account I played on before Cauliflower. The name is TannerRivers. It no longer exists in the game. The account is banned. I had to start over on Cauliflower. However, the forum account for TannerRivers still exists. Anyway I can merge these two into one? Cauliflower is the account I will be using. Merging the two forums accounts together that is...
There is no way to merge two forum accounts. In fact, it's against the CoC to have more than one account. (I fixed that for you) ;)

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't really expect to make another forums account to break rules. I honestly didn't expect me to remember the login for Tanner on the forums. It just kind of came to my mind the moment I told everyone that it was me in the past on here. That's why I ended up making Cauliflower since I no longer can play on TannerRivers on the hunter classic. From now on, I will only use Cauliflower.

Return to “General Off Topics”