What do you do when you can't sleep?

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
pastuh
Scout

Re: What do you do when you can't sleep?

Post by pastuh »

I listen for: Binaural Eats ASMR
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

I look in the mirror and immediately pass out from the sight that I have seen.
Ludante
Outfitter

Post by Ludante »

I grab a book and pass out after 2.5 minutes.
I joined the forum in order to post pictures and videos from gameplay, also to get news, updates and additional features..Everything I say or post is purely for fun purposes.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

I start typing a forum post and then suddenly I
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Toss an unpeeled banana- cut in half and toss into three cups of boiling water- boil for two minutes, cool to tea temp., add honey to taste, and consume the liquid. You can even eat the banana. Seriously, this is a real thing, and soon you'll be in dreamland shortly thereafter. Google it. :D Respect,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

This is something I struggle with quite often. I try and sleep and often toss and turn in bed while being fully awake. My mind is so active that I cannot stop thinking. There are times I will go outside around 2-4:30am and find a place in the woods to make a fire. This usually calms me down a bit and then I will go back in the house to take a shower. The water soothes me and by the time I get ready to go back to sleep, the sun starts to come out. *sigh* Sometimes I can sleep through it and other times I can't.

If I'm really struggling after all of this, I usually go and play video games until I crash. I also do this before going outside sometimes. I think it doesn't help me to be online or using anything technical if I need to sleep when I can't. The simulation just makes my mind not stop thinking. I often try sleeping and can't stop thinking about gaming. I have found going outside during the night to be the best thing for me to do. Its so quiet during those times and its really peaceful.

It makes me feel adventurous as well. I can go outside barefoot without people thinking I'm a lunatic since no one is usually up at that time around me. I'll often come home with a few blisters or minor cuts but it doesn't bother me. I love it outside during this time. Looking up at the sky and seeing the stars. Sometimes I'll see things shoot across the sky whether they are space debris or satellites. They could be anything really. UFO's!

The cool thing about being outside during those hours is its almost like being on a different planet or world. I've had a few strange and eerie experiences. It also helps me face my fears. Going out alone in the woods with nothing but a lighter to start a fire with lol. I love getting lost!
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

curlyCoyote wrote:I look in the mirror and immediately pass out from the sight that I have seen.

Lmao! :lol:
Cauliflower
Tracker

Post by Cauliflower »

BCKidd wrote:Toss an unpeeled banana- cut in half and toss into three cups of boiling water- boil for two minutes, cool to tea temp., add honey to taste, and consume the liquid. You can even eat the banana. Seriously, this is a real thing, and soon you'll be in dreamland shortly thereafter. Google it. :D Respect,

BCKidd.

I've never heard of this before. I ought to try it. Thanks for sharing.
jttoo
Hunter

Post by jttoo »

Why an unpeeled banana? What are you trying to cook out of the banana skin? Sounds kinda gross actually...

Cauliflower, if I tried that here in New England I'd come back in completely covered with mosquito bites, and then spend the rest of a sleepless night scratching!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Cauliflower wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Toss an unpeeled banana- cut in half and toss into three cups of boiling water- boil for two minutes, cool to tea temp., add honey to taste, and consume the liquid. You can even eat the banana. Seriously, this is a real thing, and soon you'll be in dreamland shortly thereafter. Google it. :D Respect,

BCKidd.

I've never heard of this before. I ought to try it. Thanks for sharing.
jttoo wrote:Why an unpeeled banana? What are you trying to cook out of the banana skin? Sounds kinda gross actually...

Cauliflower, if I tried that here in New England I'd come back in completely covered with mosquito bites, and then spend the rest of a sleepless night scratching!
It works- here is a link: https://goodlivingguide.com/banana-tea-for-good-sleep/ Yes, try it, you'll be surprised. I didn't believe it either when I first heard of it. I suffer at times with bouts of insomnia, this works every time. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “General Off Topics”