Pulling back the curtains!

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Pulling back the curtains!

Post by Radamus »

For the "bibliophile" in you here's a nice treat! So it turns out we have a famous author in our midst. I just finished up a book by one of our members here and I wanted to shine a light on him and give a shout out to the crew that if you like to read, might take a look at the writings From one of our own.

The title of the book is "Absolute Anger" (https://www.amazon.com/Absolute-Anger-M ... 1976256003) which is based in and around the authors stomping grounds of British Columbia Canada *that should be a pretty good hint as to the identity of the mystery man himself*. It just so happens this book was used as the basis for a movie which I believe is currently in post production, not yet released but will be coming out at some point in the near future. I will let him provide all the details to that aspect of it.

I received my personally signed copy a couple weeks ago and eagerly dug into it. It was a great story, mystery and intriguing adventure filled with suspense, twists and turns ending up...... well, that's all I'm going to say- if you want to know, you'll just have to read it for yourself :D

So for those who like a good book, here's a good one that is made all that more special because he's a great friend of TheHunter, the forums and anyone who's ever crossed his path. I will be picking up some more of his books myself as I found his writing style and story telling to be quite enjoyable. So it is with his blessing I am writing this as our old friend BCKidd, or Brian as you will soon enough figure out, or in this story "Lt Tyler O'Brien" :lol: ~ Is quite the man of mystery and intrigue!

So Brian, it is with my pleasure I want to thank you for allowing me in to your secret and for my own personally signed copy of that which you poured all you had into. I wish you much success with the movie! Just don't forget us "little people" when you become famous :lol:
Last edited by Radamus on November 30th, 2018, 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: Pulling back the curtains!

Post by SoftShoe »

Umm... Either you left the curtains closed or I am going blind.

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Yeah, I had a LOT of editing to do there and accidentally posted it TOO soon :D
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

Yeah, and he writes good comps too. Congrats to Brian, it's nice being successful in your en-devours.
Thanks, ~Jeff

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

All the best , with this area of your life ! I'm spreading the word .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I have started the book, so far I have read chapter One. I love a good mystery thriller...comes in handy in a tree stand when there are no animals around, like a lot lately, so I have time to read.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I have started the book, so far I have read chapter One. I love a good mystery thriller...comes in handy in a tree stand when there are no animals around, like a lot lately, so I have time to read.
Stan, here's something that will add to the experience- make sure you're having lots of snacks every time you start reading it, there's some good parts that will keep you from eating too much :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

That's awesome... I knew BCKidd was a published author since he once told us in the forums (a while ago), but seeing one of his works (even though just on Amazon so far, but I'll be sure to get a copy!) is something special. Kudos, Brian - so hosting comps isn't your only big talent! ;)
Image Image Image
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Well I'll be damned; thats awesome! I am an avid reader so I will definitely pick up a copy myself. A very hearty congrats Kidd!!!

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

He has 12 books on Amazon.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “General Off Topics”