Pulling back the curtains!

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Pulling back the curtains!

Post by Radamus »

stancomputerhunter wrote:He has 12 books on Amazon.
Right on! I'm not sure which one I'll read next.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks to all of you for the kudos! Rad, I'm glad you liked the book. I hope the rest of you that read one or the other, here or there, also enjoy my words. Thanks again. Peace. ;)

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

That's pretty neat BC. I'll have to get ahold of one and give it a read. :)

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

InstinctiveArcher wrote:That's pretty neat BC. I'll have to get ahold of one and give it a read. :)
Thanks. That'd be cool. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Little update - So I finished another of BC's books called "Voracity" It has some ties to Absolute anger in subject matter and characters but in a much expanded theme. This was a fun book to read that kept you on edge throughout with lots of surprises and some downright funny stuff.

I am about to embark into his "Red Rock" series next.
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

Very impressive Kidd! I see the movie based on your book "Absolute Anger" is coming along quite well! WTG! Here are some details on IMDB https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7833538/
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Hey folks - I finished up another one of BC's books, the first installment of the Red Rock Canyon series *if that's how he refers to it?* Based in the 1890s with horses, bears, gold and some other things I'll leave to be discovered - I will state for the first time though, and I haven't even told him yet- but I had hair standing up on my arms and goosebumps - there were some parts that really got me! and that's no damn joke. It was so consuming I read it in no time at all because you just had to know "what's gonna happen next?" and how's this or that going to play out. I've never read this kind of book before so it was quite interesting! There's a lot of funny parts, humor and death, I mean, who doesn't love it when the bad guys get smoked :D ~ I can't wait for the next one to arrive so I can keep going on this epic journey.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Wow! I haven't bothered readin' this thread in a while- thanks Grizdude and Rad, I must say that I appreciate your ambition to read them. Thanks for that. ;) Respect.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Damn you Len and you too BCKidd.
I haven't read a book in years because of failing eyesight. After reading your post today Len I just had to check out Red Rock Canyon. I found it on Amazon and started a 30 day free trial of Kindle. Changed the font to the biggest available and could not put it down. Just finished it and now I have a problem.....I don't know which one is next in the Red Rock Canyon series or even if the one I read is the first, but I do intend on reading them all, along with the rest of your Books there Brian.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

INTIMID883R wrote:Damn you Len and you too BCKidd.
I haven't read a book in years because of failing eyesight. After reading your post today Len I just had to check out Red Rock Canyon. I found it on Amazon and started a 30 day free trial of Kindle. Changed the font to the biggest available and could not put it down. Just finished it and now I have a problem.....I don't know which one is next in the Red Rock Canyon series or even if the one I read is the first, but I do intend on reading them all, along with the rest of your Books there Brian.
Thank you INTIMID883R, very nice of you. The 1st book in the Red Rock Series is- "Red Rock Canyon", followed by "Return to Red Rock"- then you are introduced to the six years that Tyrell Sloan vacates his grandfathers homestead- these ones are titled "The Missing Years I", "The Missing Years II" "III', "IV" and "V"- but they won't end there... The next one after the "Missing Years V" is titled "Willow Gate Justice", which is the next one slated for late summer and the series will carry on from there. My other titles can be read in any sequence you wish. Again, thank you for your interest. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “General Off Topics”