Pulling back the curtains!

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Pulling back the curtains!

Post by Radamus »

INTIMID883R wrote:Damn you Len and you too BCKidd.
I haven't read a book in years because of failing eyesight. After reading your post today Len I just had to check out Red Rock Canyon. I found it on Amazon and started a 30 day free trial of Kindle. Changed the font to the biggest available and could not put it down. Just finished it and now I have a problem.....I don't know which one is next in the Red Rock Canyon series or even if the one I read is the first, but I do intend on reading them all, along with the rest of your Books there Brian.
Hey Tony! That's awesome man! I have a Nook but you know, there's just something about having a book and I like to when I can, get them signed so I'm going to stick to that for now.
I certainly see your point with the size for the print though, that does make it doable for you and that's great!

So Tony, did you get goose bumps? when he was riding through the forest, the bad smell - I don't want to give anything up- but man, that one part made my hair stand up for a minute :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

So Tony, did you get goose bumps? when he was riding through the forest, the bad smell - I don't want to give anything up- but man, that one part made my hair stand up for a minute
I don't know how many you have read, but get ready for some more hair standing. ;) I just finished IV in the missing years series, can't seem to find V.
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Hey Tony! I finished "Return to Redrock" a couple days ago - I'm biting my lip wanting to talk about it but I don't want to ruin it for those who might read it- damn it's tough! :lol: ~ I will say this, I'm looking forward to more! getting into the "Missing Years" next. Brian said he's working on more in the series so I'll be reading on these for a while. It's been a fun read and my only complaint is, I wish these were really thick books because they are that enjoyable to read. Some books you pick up and go "ugh, man that's a long one" with these I've found I just want to keep going and going - that's what makes a really awesome series when they're fun to read and this one? Glad I've came across them, couldn't enjoy them any more than I do and that's the truth.
It's a huge break from what I'm normally reading as I like history stuff and mostly read books written by Vietnam Veterans because it's an interest that's personal for me. So like I said, been a nice break with some fun and exciting times, mysterious and spooky stuff :lol: ~

In summary, for me these are a 5 star read ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Hunts81

Post by Hunts81 »

Very cool. I'll have to check out his books too. Especially exciting because B.C. is also my stomping grounds.

Thanks for posting this.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hunts81 wrote:Very cool. I'll have to check out his books too. Especially exciting because B.C. is also my stomping grounds.

Thanks for posting this.
What area of B.C- were your stomping grounds, Hunts81? And Radamus, thanks man. 8-) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “General Off Topics”