Only in America -

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Only in America -

Post by Radamus »

So, there's support for a quad in TheHunter like in COTW? ~ How bout we leave them where they belong for now- like I don't know, the backyard? .... Proof again, everything is better with beer :D
Spoiler:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Minkus32

Re: Only in America -

Post by Minkus32 »

I wouldn't mine a quad....pita spending all that time running across a map in order to setup a tent so that i can get somewhere closer faster. Instead, make it a horse, make it cost Em (but let it respawn everytime I logout) and i will buy that in a heartbeat....
in some cases use that instead of buying a tent, in other cases use it to get to other side of map to set a tent so i can get back there later quicker.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

Radamus wrote:So, there's support for a quad in TheHunter like in COTW? ~ How bout we leave them where they belong for now- like I don't know, the backyard? .... Proof again, everything is better with beer :D
The snorkel must be that thing in front and above of the handlebars....
Personal Bests...
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Fletchette wrote:
Radamus wrote:So, there's support for a quad in TheHunter like in COTW? ~ How bout we leave them where they belong for now- like I don't know, the backyard? .... Proof again, everything is better with beer :D
The snorkel must be that thing in front and above of the handlebars....
Yep, those are the intakes for the engine and clutch case and all the other breather lines for trans/diffs and battery box. Only down side, his pool's going to smell like exhaust for a few days. Now if that had been a Tesla Quad, even our Euro friends would get a notion to show us how they do it :D ~ But I want to see them ride it like a bronco with a Stella Artois up their Italian Terrazzo wedding cake steps :lol:

Come to think of it, I'd buy a Tesla quad! Seriously. I just saw a YT vid on an electric MX bike racing 2 strokes, it did well. This stuff is getting there in electrics man and guys like Elon are doing it. I see more and more Teslas and I can't say it hasn't entered my thoughts of "what if?" ... But I'm down the rabbit hole on "H" but that's me.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Guy's out of his mind. That thing flips on you in a pool you're gonna drown, man.

Return to “General Off Topics”