Farewell until I get rid of my problem(s)

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Farewell until I get rid of my problem(s)

Post by caledonianblues »

Business can be tough sometimes. I've always aimed to reduce reliance on external factors over which I have no control. Reduce being the keyword. It's never possible to eliminate this risk entirely but for core business elements, it's essential that you form contingency plans.

In your case, currency exchange rates changed for the worst and made the cost of your materials economically infeasible. Are you not able to source materials elsewhere, perhaps locally? Or borrow from investors with a vested interest in the company's success? Can you negotiate an interest cap with the bank?

Two important rules: failure is always an option, and debts must always be honoured. Settle things with the bank and get back on the horse. Review your plan and try again.

I hope you're able to sort things out soon, and move on to new business ventures. In the meantime, maybe theHunter will help you to relax and get some inspiration. Regardless, good luck and keep an eye on the forums.
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Re: Farewell until I get rid of my problem(s)

Post by HD_Artworks »

TreeKiwi wrote:Noooooo! That is very sad news :( .I hope you get it sorted fast, I have to echo Softshoes advice, get some physical activity going. It's very good for focusing the mind!

Keep in touch buddy!
Well, Mat, this is almost impossible to completely leave the game!
I'm thingking about some runnings since that is my favourite!

Thanks Mate. ;)
InstinctiveArcher wrote:Really sorry to hear that! I hope everything works out for you and you're up and running again in no time. I agree with what everyone else has said. Get some sort of outlet that you can relax with, whether it's this game or something else. Good luck and hope to see you around here again soon.
Thanks my friend.
Playing the game is always helped me to relax a bit. But I think I have to do some sort of physical activity. :)
caledonianblues wrote:Business can be tough sometimes. I've always aimed to reduce reliance on external factors over which I have no control. Reduce being the keyword. It's never possible to eliminate this risk entirely but for core business elements, it's essential that you form contingency plans.

In your case, currency exchange rates changed for the worst and made the cost of your materials economically infeasible. Are you not able to source materials elsewhere, perhaps locally? Or borrow from investors with a vested interest in the company's success? Can you negotiate an interest cap with the bank?

Two important rules: failure is always an option, and debts must always be honoured. Settle things with the bank and get back on the horse. Review your plan and try again.

I hope you're able to sort things out soon, and move on to new business ventures. In the meantime, maybe theHunter will help you to relax and get some inspiration. Regardless, good luck and keep an eye on the forums.
Thanks David. Really helpful words. :)
But, 18% interest is too much and almost all banks and other investors give money with more than 15% interest!
This is a normal interest for all loans in here!
There are many reasons that why we bankrupt! But this interest was one of the main reasons!

I was buying materials from here! But they always finding some excuse to sell their products more expensive! They said, we providing our raw material from other countries, so, that's why our price is changed with currency exchange rate! :?

Anyways, you're right, I habe to do something that help me to relax a bit and theHunter is one of them for sure! I'll go and do some running after thus cold weather finished! :D

Thanks again David. I really appreciate it.

P.S, this community are always so friendly and helpful. Thanks guys. ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “General Off Topics”