Farewell until I get rid of my problem(s)

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Farewell until I get rid of my problem(s)

Post by HD_Artworks »

Hi guys and gals!
Hope you all have a fun and peaceful moments.

The title says everything.
But let me to share a short story first!

We(me and my friends) started a small business and bought some socks making machine in 2012. I had about 20% share of the company. We was so happy because we started our business and was hoping to earn lots of money and grow our company! But after 1 year dollar price doubled and everything gets much more expensive. We couldn't buy raw material for making socks and we loan some money from the bank. But interest was way too much and we couldn't pay our debt! So, after struggling for about 6 years our company went bankrupt! :(
We turn off the machines and close the company doors with lots of debt to the bank. We have to pay the debt with interest and penalty! But no one had enough money to do that.
And the bank start calling us every day and ruined our day! We try hard to sell the machines to pay the debt but we couldn't do it yet.

I can't focus too much when I'm in high debt! So, I don't have any plans to fix the problem(s)! The life in this 6 years was so tough and I hope it finish soon!

Playing the game for me in this situation is like wasting time! I can't have fun while I'm in this situation! This is a really hard decision to take to not play the game until I find a solution for my current problems.

So, I have to say goodbye until I solve things. :(

Not sure when, maybe a month or year or even more! :?

I'll try to check the forum time to time and read the SU and GU news and sometimes I'll come and say hello to my friends. ;)

I found some really good friends in this nice community and I learnt so many good thing from all of you.

Ok, enough talking! :D

Have fun everyone and use your every second you living in calm.

Bye my friends. ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: Farewell until I get rid of my problem(s)

Post by SoftShoe »

Sorry to hear of your troubles HD! I know from personal experience how difficult it is to be in that kind of situation. On the positive side all things pass as will this time of troubles for you. With hard work you cant keep a good man down.

One word of advice. While I fully appreciate how hard it can be to focus when the weight of the world is pressing on you (or at least it feels that way) its still important to have a outlet. Something you can do that you enjoy. If this game is that then I would urge you not to give it up. I would also urge you to do something active. Nothing seems to burn through the fog of depression as well as a good hard workout be it at the gym, or hiking or what have you. Stay active!

Best if luck!

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Wishing you and your partners the best of luck , in clearing up your minds and life , about this situation.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Very sorry to hear of your difficult situation HD. We feel your pain. Hope things turn around for you and your friends. Most unfortunate. Good luck sir. :(
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you and your friends are having. I wish y'all the best of luck rectifying the situation and any future endeavors.
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Hope u can solve this soon for u and your friends. Wish u guys the best.
walt133
Hunter

Post by walt133 »

I am very sorry to hear that HD! I always considered you a big part of this forum with your positive attitude and always having helpful insight with whatever problem a player was struggling with. I hope your situation resolves sooner then expected and you can be back here and really enjoy yourself again! :) Take care my friend,
Walt
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

Thanks my friends for the good words.
This is really hard for me to leave the game.
As far as I don't have anything to do in my spare time, I'll try to clear my mind and play a little. I'll turn of the phone before I start the hunt! Because the bank will ruin my hunts! :lol:

For now, I'll take a short break from the game and try to clear my mind and forget my problems because I tried to fix them more than I capable of!
Season Stats
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Noooooo! That is very sad news :( .I hope you get it sorted fast, I have to echo Softshoes advice, get some physical activity going. It's very good for focusing the mind!

Keep in touch buddy!
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter

Post by InstinctiveArcher »

Really sorry to hear that! I hope everything works out for you and you're up and running again in no time. I agree with what everyone else has said. Get some sort of outlet that you can relax with, whether it's this game or something else. Good luck and hope to see you around here again soon.

In hunting, impossible doesn't exist any more than a sure thing does. - Tom Miranda

Return to “General Off Topics”