theHunter & my son's cancer battle

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
kev0426
Scout

Re: theHunter & my son's cancer battle

Post by kev0426 »

As this competition comes to an end I want you to know that I realize that your battle is far from over. You, James, and all family and friends will continue to be in my thoughts and Prayers. I know that you are kept quite busy, however I hope you keep this thread open for occasional updates. Best of luck, Kev
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

Yes of course I will keep everybody updated on how he is doing along the way, most definetly.
jpm1
Outfitter

Post by jpm1 »

there are way too many pigs out there , we need your son help ! Bon courage à vous deux :)
GodOfThunder70
Tracker

Post by GodOfThunder70 »

Best wishes to your boy and yourself !
Stay strong, greetings from germany
lisarob
Hunter

Post by lisarob »

be strong :) from Italy
Terzi1985
Scout

Post by Terzi1985 »

I Already said this at another topic but I'll say it in here too:

Hmmmm. Didn't knew about that story until now, and feeling bad of one FB comment that I made at the second day of the event, to be presice, saying that the first player having so much points already that it's impossible to compete with that. (not even sure if it was Rcnitrodad in the first place at that moment). Anyway, my bad and I apologize if I was being a bit idiot or cold with the comment, not knowing at all. Now that I know I would take back those words if I could, almost got into tears while I read the story. :(

I really wish all the best for you and your son with the battle, and this story really shows how unique theHunter community is, lets keep it that way! ...and at least I personally learned something from this. I'm sometimes quick to say opinions, and sometimes just a littlebit too quick, but sometimes there's just much more bigger things beyond what you know or see yourself at the moment.

Best wishes for both of you and never give up the hope, never give up the fight!
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

I only now learned of this.

Cancer.
A disease the world must unite itself all resources to rid us of this terrible beast.

My father: Taken by cancer
My mother: Taken by cancer (survived it once, taken by a different type years later)
2 aunts, 1 uncle: Taken by cancer
One sister: Cancer survivor
My son: Cancer survivor

@BearHunter:
Enjoy every day with your son. My heart aches for you as I know all to well the helpless feeling of watching a precious loved one fighting this terrible fight that no one should have to fight.

My prayers go out to you and to your son. I wish that I could do more but I am a believer and as such I turn to God and ask him to give you both strength and peace.
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

It is quite fine Terzi1985 not your fault you didn't no so no need to apologize everything is fine and you and the rest of the hunter community is so great it is like a big extended family but don't feel bad Terzi1985 it is no big deal and no offence taken, hope you see this and Happy hunting and thank you for the kind words and apology that isn't needed, Sincerley
James and Bear.
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

Wow RickC you have had your share of this terrible disease yourself and how hard it is on yourself and what it does, such a terrible terrible disease, You would think I noticed anyways in the past few years the increase in children getting cancer and loosing the battle so sad to say the least, You would think with so many kids with al sorts of devastating types of cancer which children don't deserve they haven't even started to live and enjoy life, My opinion anyways not sure why the governments don't focus more and put into place more money for research, They sure have the money to spend in lots of places that doesn't need it, I am in no way putting our military down but they sure pour the funds into wars and new technology but why does the government need to stick there noses where it don't belong and let lots of these places resolve it between each other, My prayers and thoughts are with you as well and your family
Farmer_Mark

Post by Farmer_Mark »

Hi James and Bear,
If I had been a hunter in time all of my heart$ would have been with you two too. My nephew had cancer when he was only a couple years older than your son and my mother had it also a few years back - they are both still with us and both healthy with no recurrence of this awful disease. With strength, love and prayers we know you both will get through this. Keep fighting (and hunting).

Return to “General Off Topics”