theHunter & my son's cancer battle

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
Dirtclod
Outfitter

Re: theHunter & my son's cancer battle

Post by Dirtclod »

I just found this thread. Soooo glad to hear the good news! :D :D :D
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Post by Buckkiller4 »

While we are on the subject, Penn State College (a college in PA) Has found a cure for cancer, that is in a small pill.The maddening part is that they cannot mass produce it because the government is afraid that there might be side-effects even after it was tested on 10 people with no side-effects.Also not one person will fund it because they still want to mass produce medicines that don't work. For me it is sickening and sad
xyl
Scout

Post by xyl »

Buckkiller4 wrote:While we are on the subject, Penn State College (a college in PA) Has found a cure for cancer, that is in a small pill.The maddening part is that they cannot mass produce it because the government is afraid that there might be side-effects even after it was tested on 10 people with no side-effects.Also not one person will fund it because they still want to mass produce medicines that don't work. For me it is sickening and sad
They are worried about side effects of a drug that could cure cancer where the alternative to not taking it could be death. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. That is almost as ludicrous as taking a drug for high blood pressure whose side effects include death. Sorry, think I got off topic here . ;)
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Post by Buckkiller4 »

I know it sounds crazy but its true
BearHunter
Tracker

Post by BearHunter »

Hello to the Hunter community and devs old and new it seems since I have played, That is the reason why I am writing this to the Hunter community because they always have been so supportive f me and so very helpful and very caring what happens like Alena and Ho to just name a few there is so many, But Few months back I had to go and see the Doctor and was told some news that kind of took me back to say the least, He told me I had cancer now after a many long time battle with my son fighting cancer now it is me, I have chosen not to do any sort of chemo or anything like that reason is there is not much hope in any of it for myself, I would rather go out on my terms and not spend the time in hospital and sick from all the stuff they give to kill the cancer, I am at peace with this and enjoying the time I have with my son at my cabin hunting and running my lodge like usual and when the time comes I am going to stay here on top of a mountain that is the most gorgeous view you could ever ask for and my dog after 18 years is also buried in this spot, Many people including the doctor do not agree with my choice but it is my life and I live a hard life out in the wild hunting and guiding and flying so that is how I continue to keep doing until I cannot any longer,
Bear
I apologize for giving news that is not the greatest to tell and I have kept it to myself but I figured I would at least inform all the great people in this hunter community that have helped me thought out the years i had a hard time dealing alone with my sons battle, With that all being said I hope every 1 had a great holidays and New Year and wish all the best this new year 2018 to all.
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Oh wow this is quite shocking news Bear! Are you saying that you are not going to treat your cancer at all?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
jim1965
Scout

Post by jim1965 »

i wish you many good days if this is the road you want to go.
HD_Artworks
Outfitter

Post by HD_Artworks »

Of course this is your life and no one can force you to do something else. IMO, one of the best cure is having faith and never lose hope.
I wish you a good days and I really hope you cure your cancer with your heart and faith! ;)
Season Stats
Spoiler:
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

The joy is the journey and not the destination. Go well and may Diana embrace and protect you.

Schlachtwolf
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

offliaison

Post by offliaison »

I'm kinda worried that you're not planning to pursue any major medication to cure your cancer. I admire your bravery to live your life to the fullest despite the news. I just wish you and your family happiness.

Return to “General Off Topics”