Addiction

Anything not associated with theHunter :)
mapache01
Outfitter

Re: Addiction

Post by mapache01 »

where i sign for help, my bad, I'M GUILTY!!
Oldmate
Tracker

Post by Oldmate »

Dude that is some crazy stuff, bit of bad luck with the boat there, lucky u wern't hurt.
I think that's awesome to be making lures as a career, I loved making lures as a kid, i remember testing them in the bath tub
to make sure they would all wiggle properly and swim in a strait line,
and lending them to my friends only to find out they caught bigger fish on them than I ever did.
Then I got into rod building and built some pretty nice rods for my brother and I.
All the while through this I was continuing on my path of enlightenment through archery and the fletching of arrows and bowhunting
and so on and so forth. But most of this came to a screaming halt when I stumbled upon this absolute work of art mixed with a stroke of genius called......... "theHunter"
Oldmate
Tracker

Post by Oldmate »

welcome mapache01 you are not alone my friend
SmokingHood
Spotter

Post by SmokingHood »

Well think about that not every human suffer the same effect on addictives influences. It's all about education, psychology & auto-immune deffenses.
All in your life, since your genes & gestation to life experiences, conduce yourself where you are.
Of course the real dilemma is break that barrier. So tell him about work, love & old experiences when we weren't wired on the world xD

@BCKidd: Hahaha xD Never trust on a witch that offers moushrooms to you on the deep forest! And never do as Bear Grylls that eats everything xD
Last edited by SmokingHood on June 7th, 2013, 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outacontrol
Outfitter

Post by Outacontrol »

Oldmate, new boat arrives tomorrow. It is a Champion, not as fast or as costly as the Stroker I bought for the Campany last year but more my speed, That Stroker scares the crap out of me, it is much to fast. My Pro Staff uses it, I'll stick to the slower boats, they are more my speed. I got the Stroker because my Son was always wanting to go faster. The Stroker is the only bass boat made with no horsepower rating, on the aluminum label inside the boat under horsepower, it says UNLIMITED. The Stroker we have has a 300 Merc and will run 98 MPH but with a few modifications, a Stroker will top 110 with little trouble. You have to question the sanity of the guys that build bass boats that will run 110MPH, it isn't like you can fish that fast but you can get the fishing spots much faster than anyone else. My Pro Staff guys love that boat, it scares the hell out of me. I'll stick with a boat that runs 70 MPH and I rarely even go that fast. I am getting older and wiser, slow is fine with me.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hey... I thought this was "theHunter Anonymous". Am I in the wrong room...? Dang those mushrooms, I knew I shouldn't have eaten them. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Oldmate wrote:Just wondering if EW has any kind of support network in place for those of us who have hopelessly fallen
to addiction, and can no longer function in our normal and everyday lives without rushing back to our computers
to hastily switch them on and fire up the launcher so we can loose ourselves in this forever evolving expansive
world of wonderful and natural goodness to nourish our hearts and souls?

Don't worry it's not for me, it's just for some guy I know.
So if you can let me know.....I'll pass it on
Yep... I'm still addicted. Not even a two year break changed my addiction, in fact I think it made it worse... When is the next meeting? :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
wvdeerhunter
Tracker

Post by wvdeerhunter »

My name is wvdeerhunter, and I am a hunterholic. Sometimes I can go 5 or 6 days without a hunt, but then I see a doe or a flock of turkeys in my back yard and that's it....I am back on the wagon. This is really affecting my relationships. My wife says that I walk around with this dazed look on my face all the time, but really I am just trying figure out when I can sneak my next hunt in.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, my wife said things like that to me as well. Then she picked up her .270 and popped a muley... now she's addicted too. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

:lol: -- here's a tip- DO NOT look at your EM and GM summary to see how much you've spent. This will help assure you that you have only a slight to moderate affinity for The Hunter - But should you look at it and your jaw hits the keyboard..... work on another excuse, kind of works for me so currently I have no problem as I've got a few good ones left to use up - :D
Anonymous groups are for quitters- Are you a quitter? ... naw, I didn't think so :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “General Off Topics”