Rifles | 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

0 - Do not own / have not used
20%
1 - Very poor
2%
2 - Poor
No votes
3 - Average
8%
4 - Good
30%
5 - Excellent
39%

Total votes: 119
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Rifles | 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle

Post by caledonianblues »

7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle
A classic rifle that has been in service for a long time, and seen its fair share of action. It may look rough but the firing and reloading mechanisms are all refurbished and in top notch condition.

See it here in the store.

Please leave your comments, reviews and media relating to this item below. As this is a weapon, additional information relating to weapon penetration would be extremely useful. Screenshots and YouTube videos are welcome.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Re: Rifles | 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle

Post by Ravenousfox »

Rated Excellent.
Best ironsights on a rifle in the game. I like the Ironsights more than the K98K Ironsights.

I don't reconmend the scope though the 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle seems to be more accurate without the scope, least for me.
The scope isn't as accurate as compared to the arrow point on the other old rifles scope. K98k, 30-06 bolt action, 303 british, etc

The power for the 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle is really nice! I've killed a Black Bear with just a body hit before. (I didn't drop the bear but it still died with one body hit)
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Voted excellent. Great looking weapons, fantastic iron sights and hits hard. If you like this style of rifle, it's a must-have.
Bosloe
Hunter

Post by Bosloe »

Vote: Good

Pros: Great Iron Sight, Looks and Sounds great also
Cons: Not sure on the scope as a real addition accuracy seems slightly off

I bought this when it first landed in the store and its a lovely looking weapon, for those who like the older style of rifle it's a must addition to the armoury. It has a great iron sight which I personally believe is one of the best we have on weapons available. It also has a decent amount of power behind it and with a renowned 7.62 it impacts as expected taking down most animals with ease. As I mention above though the only con I have is with the scope, I am not sure what it is but it just does not seem quite right when firing it in comparison to he iron sights.
Six Shooter Tournament - caledonianblues 24th hosted competition March 2016 - Trophy's Thank Theodore Stupid Cupid Buffalo Bill
Twitch - Bosloe077 YouTube - Bosloe 077 Hunter Statistics
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Good, very faithful reproduction.
Lapehunter
Outfitter

Post by Lapehunter »

Rated excellent. By far the best iron sighted rifle you can get, and has a lot of power. Must-have for iron sight shooters.

Image Image
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

one of my fav recent guns.currently levelling it and really enjoy playing with it.

video i did on it

Prinz1989
Hunter

Post by Prinz1989 »

I also vote excellent. The Iron sights are very accurate and the gun is powerfull enough to double lung shot insta kill a boar at 100m. Animation and sounds are well done.
I like this gun a lot.
awjg92

Post by awjg92 »

Love this gun took a nice red deer at 112 m with the scope and droped it on the spot haven't tryed the iron sights yet the rifle is allways in my setup
Levado
Scout

Post by Levado »

Excellent rifle, highly recommended, a joy to use. It's beautifully modeled and textured, it's extremely powerful (comparable to a .300), has great sound effects, great animations, great iron sight and it's glitch free as far as I can tell. Two people claim that the scope isn't accurate, but I don't have that experience. The iron sight is great, but I prefer scopes and after killing more than 1,000 animals with it (many in the 150-220m range) I don't see any lack of accuracy, only confirmed by the 98% hit ratio and 96% kill ratio I achieved with this weapon. Some animals like hogs can get really tiny at 200m, so that's why important to reduce mouse sensitivity to get an accurate shot. I always avoided classic weapons in this game, but this weapon made me decide to buy more and I've grown to like them.
Hunter Score 71k+ ● Playing Since 2009 ● Favorite Species: all deer

Return to “Store Item Reviews”