Rifles | 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle

Forum for collecting user comments, reviews and media relating to all theHunter Store items.

How would you rate this item?

You may select 1 option

View results
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Re: Rifles | 7.62x54R Bolt Action Rifle

Postby BCKidd » July 5th, 2018, 12:33 pm

Rugged_Randy wrote:Very nice rifle, accurate and powerful. Looks has been modelled pretty close to a real Mosin-Nagant and sound is quite nice too (although bolt needs a bit of oil :)). Scope takes a little time to get used to after modern ones, but it does it's job everything just looks a lot smaller :) . Made a vid of a long range shot to a Moose: https://youtu.be/UbGKMFFXZKQ

Keep your eyes on the community comps @ UHC- you'll be able to put this rifle to the test soon and maybe win some EM$. I agree the 7.62x54R Bolt is an awesome rifle. Takes down critters fast and precisely. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Rugged_Randy
Spotter

Postby Rugged_Randy » July 8th, 2018, 9:11 am

BCKidd wrote:
Rugged_Randy wrote:Very nice rifle, accurate and powerful. Looks has been modelled pretty close to a real Mosin-Nagant and sound is quite nice too (although bolt needs a bit of oil :)). Scope takes a little time to get used to after modern ones, but it does it's job everything just looks a lot smaller :) . Made a vid of a long range shot to a Moose: https://youtu.be/UbGKMFFXZKQ

Keep your eyes on the community comps @ UHC- you'll be able to put this rifle to the test soon and maybe win some EM$. I agree the 7.62x54R Bolt is an awesome rifle. Takes down critters fast and precisely. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Nah, I'm not good at those distance competitions. I'm too scared of heights ;)
BCKidd
Trophy Hunter

Postby BCKidd » July 8th, 2018, 1:48 pm

Rugged_Randy wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.

Nah, I'm not good at those distance competitions. I'm too scared of heights ;)

It isn't a distance comp. Look under Competitions on the Forum. :) Peace.

BCKidd.

This Seasons Stats

"Patience and perseverance are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Store Item Reviews”